Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JJB Preorder question?

Go down 
+2
Momof2Boys
AmyKelley
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Snoopy~

JJB Preorder question? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:08 am

I want one of the new Brown Riches. I'll sell my CL Rich in order to buy that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 am

zzbean wrote:
Yup!!! Smile I can't wait to get them.
Spring 2 sounds like a big order for you....Add that to the (possible) FBA next week Smile Could be trouble! So far I am just in for the Behave....I can wait on the others

Oh crud! I forgot about the FBA Embarassed Well....I didn't really forget about it. I just forgot to include it with my Spring 2 order Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:33 am

~Snoopy~ wrote:
I want one of the new Brown Riches. I'll sell my CL Rich in order to buy that. Smile

Why don't you keep your CL Rich for summer and use the Brown Rich for fall/winter?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:10 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Spring 2 sounds like a big order for you....Add that to the (possible) FBA next week Smile Could be trouble! So far I am just in for the Behave....I can wait on the others

Oh crud! I forgot about the FBA Embarassed Well....I didn't really forget about it. I just forgot to include it with my Spring 2 order Embarassed

I hate when I "forget" things like that...At least you know you will qualify for free shipping Smile And if there is another wonderful and fabulous preorder speecial, you will save a tone on your next order...Perhaps the Behave? You know you want it Smile j/k
congrats on winning the contest today!!!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

I hate when I "forget" things like that...At least you know you will qualify for free shipping Smile And if there is another wonderful and fabulous preorder speecial, you will save a tone on your next order...Perhaps the Behave? You know you want it Smile j/k
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:04 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

I definitely qualify for free shipping but customs will be a killer Neutral I don't know if I'll be able to order anything else after this. DH might put me on a bag ban Shocked
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:09 am

I HATE customs =-(
fingers crossed you won't get dinged :-)
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:23 am

zzbean wrote:
I HATE customs =-(
fingers crossed you won't get dinged :-)

I always get dinged whenever I order from LD&D but it's still worth it in my opinion Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JJB Preorder question?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2