Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey, MAYA! preorder question :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cojoville

hey, MAYA! preorder question :) Empty
PostSubject: hey, MAYA! preorder question :)   hey, MAYA! preorder question :) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Maya, here's a question for you. I have a preorder coupon from JJB's spring 2 shipment coming my way. My stuff shipped May 12....45 days out from that makes it June 26.

JJB's summer stuff is open for preorders on June 21, slated to ship somewhere in the first week of July or so.

My question is: will LD&D still be taking Summer preorders by the time I get my coupon code (so the code could be applied to a summer preorder) or will the preorder window be closed by then??

Does that make sense? Thanks in advance!

(Sorry if I used too many words. I should have been in bed ages ago!)
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: hey, MAYA! preorder question :)   hey, MAYA! preorder question :) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:27 am

lolol
You can use the pre-order coupon on the new pre-orders and it will count so long as the items state PRE-ORDER.
The amount for the next coupon will be for the amount on the pre-order items AFTER the code.
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: hey, MAYA! preorder question :)   hey, MAYA! preorder question :) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Ooooohhh! Does this mean you are treating us to ANOTHER pre-order special????
XO
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: hey, MAYA! preorder question :)   hey, MAYA! preorder question :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:37 am

Of course Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: hey, MAYA! preorder question :)   hey, MAYA! preorder question :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:50 am

Yah!!!! Hmmmm! Last day of reveals tomorrow. Only a week left to make up my
mind!!
XO
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: hey, MAYA! preorder question :)   hey, MAYA! preorder question :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:15 am

When do we need to pre-order by? Do we have until you receive stock? Thanks Maya!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey, MAYA! preorder question :)   hey, MAYA! preorder question :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey, MAYA! preorder question :)
Page 1 of 1