Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lexie Barnes Jinx, Mamas Milk Swipes case

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ang79

Lexie Barnes Jinx, Mamas Milk Swipes case Empty
PostSubject: Lexie Barnes Jinx, Mamas Milk Swipes case   Lexie Barnes Jinx, Mamas Milk Swipes case Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:08 am

I really want to try out a Jinx again, preferably in the Pacifica color, though try me on others. The cheaper the better (looking for Mama Bargains pricing, still kicking myself for not getting one the multiple times they were on
there!). Or, I have lots of bags, wallets, accessories for sale right now (as well as OT things like Robeez, maternity, etc.), if you want to work out a trade/partial trade.

Also looking for a Mamas Milk Swipes case or similar soft wipes case. I can buy a new black or khaki one for $9 so looking for a better deal than that or a trade.

Please PMl me if you have anything Smile Thanks!
Angie
Back to top Go down
ang79

Lexie Barnes Jinx, Mamas Milk Swipes case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lexie Barnes Jinx, Mamas Milk Swipes case   Lexie Barnes Jinx, Mamas Milk Swipes case Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:05 am

Added MM Swipes Smile
Back to top Go down

Lexie Barnes Jinx, Mamas Milk Swipes case
Page 1 of 1