Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1979sunshine

Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever? Empty
PostSubject: Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever?   Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:24 pm

I have been searching the internet all night and I'm coming up with NOTHING. scratch Are the Minis discontinued? If so, anyone know of a organizer bag that is the exact same size as the LB Mini XS? Wink
Back to top Go down
aajamu

PostSubject: Re: Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever?   Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:53 pm

The minis are no longer for sale on the LB website (for separate purchase) and they are sold out most everywhere (after being put on sale and then placed on the mamabargains circuit until stock was cleared out).

Lexie Barnes does plan on releasing new prints and new bags soon. As in, any day now.... So hopefully the minis will be available for separate purchase again, in new prints (fingers crossed). If you can deal with boring old black, Spire makes minis (they are called "Atoms" on the spireusea.com website). Spire is the company owned by Corey Barnes, who is Lexie Barnes' husband.

Not sure what is most like the small minis - maybe the 2 smaller Be Set bags from Ju Ju Be?
Back to top Go down
1979sunshine

PostSubject: Re: Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever?   Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:34 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I must have missed them on mamabargains. Sad The XS is exactly the right size for my make up drawer. I want something to keep my lipsticks in, but they won't quite fit in a small BeSet and I don't want to have to use 2.

I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed for the LB release. Where will they announce their new bags? On their website?
Back to top Go down
aajamu

PostSubject: Re: Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever?   Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:57 pm

1979sunshine wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. I must have missed them on mamabargains. Sad The XS is exactly the right size for my make up drawer. I want something to keep my lipsticks in, but they won't quite fit in a small BeSet and I don't want to have to use 2.

I guess I'll have to keep my fingers crossed for the LB release. Where will they announce their new bags? On their website?

You can sign up for the newsletter on the LB website, to be notified of new releases. You can also join the babybags group on Yahoo and put out an ISO for XS minis. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/babybags/
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever?   Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:40 am

We have 4 large Bali, 2 large viona and 1 medium bali..... if my numbers are correct
If you're interested just place an order before they're gone Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever?   Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are Lexie Barnes Minis gone forever?
Page 1 of 1