Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FV Lexie owners!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BoysNBerry

BoysNBerry

FV Lexie owners! Empty
PostSubject: FV Lexie owners!   FV Lexie owners! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:15 pm

I need some advice.

So I'm dying to try a Lexie, I've been looking at them for so long. First I liked Khaki Berry, but then decided the colours wouldn't match much of my wardrobe. Laughing

Now I want Botanical Azure. But the Geobot one is on special....
My questions - if anyone's seen both, would you say Azure is worth paying an extra $50 for?
If no, tell me how great Geobot is!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicnaps.com
BoysNBerry

BoysNBerry

FV Lexie owners! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FV Lexie owners!   FV Lexie owners! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:17 pm

Oh, and keeping in mind $50 USD extra, is $69 AUD extra - which is more than half of our weekly grocery budget. Neutral Laughing
Back to top Go down
DeenaMarie1977

DeenaMarie1977

FV Lexie owners! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FV Lexie owners!   FV Lexie owners! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 am

I think you need the print that you want. If you settle, you might just end up selling it and buying the one you want.
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

FV Lexie owners! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FV Lexie owners!   FV Lexie owners! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:58 am

I have the azure and it is beautiful !!! I have pics in the IRL section over in the PR if you want to take a peak.

I also have the crane blossom and it is soooo pretty , I thought the birds would bug me but with the turquoise and gold in the print it is oh so lovely

I bought my BFF a dandelion one and it is really pretty too, the orange color pops a bit on the blue background.

Keep watching maybe you will find one up for grabs from when mamabargains had them on sale.
Back to top Go down
BoysNBerry

BoysNBerry

FV Lexie owners! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FV Lexie owners!   FV Lexie owners! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 12:21 pm

Saw your pics Deb, you're right it's pretty awesome!

With the FV 20% off, it makes the decision much easier. Brings the azure down more - but I just have to hope my JJBs sell in time!

What colour is the inner on the azure?
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

FV Lexie owners! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FV Lexie owners!   FV Lexie owners! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:26 pm

BoysNBerry wrote:
Saw your pics Deb, you're right it's pretty awesome!

With the FV 20% off, it makes the decision much easier. Brings the azure down more - but I just have to hope my JJBs sell in time!

What colour is the inner on the azure?

It is chocolate brown, I wish it was a light color. but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FV Lexie owners! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FV Lexie owners!   FV Lexie owners! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FV Lexie owners!
Page 1 of 1