Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What was your first "real" diaper bag?

Go down 
+14
rubyrain
azach1028
andreareynolds
tever
diaperbagsnob
crockpot_queen
Mommyof3
pinkfrog
ixlovexpink
mamatojj
mariak
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
zzbean
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
andreareynolds

What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:47 am

My first real/good diaper bag was a Timi & Leslie backpack in Mia! Gosh, it was a pretty bag! Other than that, most of my early bags were the hospital specials! :O
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:51 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
ixlovexpink wrote:
LOL, I had a Winnie the Pooh diaper bag too! But then I got a Black/Envy Packabe...still have it and love it!

I remember you telling us that in the PR...LOL! It was the green one right? LOL!

Sorry, for the late reply. I haven't been here in forever! But anyways, yes it was the green one and so funny that you remember that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:26 am

I had a VB, which I did love because it was so light, but there was something I didn't like about it...like no organization or mommy pocket
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 11:57 am

azach1028 wrote:
I had a VB, which I did love because it was so light, but there was something I didn't like about it...like no organization or mommy pocket

That's where the Quicks and Sets come in handy Laughing
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:35 pm

that's true, I didn't have any then, I should try it again with the quicks and see how I like it now
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:04 am

diaperbagsnob wrote:
My first bag was a Fleurville Sling Tote in Floral Sky! Smile LOVED that bag!

Floral Sky is sooooo pretty!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:05 am

andreareynolds wrote:
My first real/good diaper bag was a Timi & Leslie backpack in Mia! Gosh, it was a pretty bag! Other than that, most of my early bags were the hospital specials! :O

T&L bags are gorgeous! I could sooo get hooked on those!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:06 am

ixlovexpink wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
ixlovexpink wrote:
LOL, I had a Winnie the Pooh diaper bag too! But then I got a Black/Envy Packabe...still have it and love it!

I remember you telling us that in the PR...LOL! It was the green one right? LOL!

Sorry, for the late reply. I haven't been here in forever! But anyways, yes it was the green one and so funny that you remember that. Very Happy

You know sometimes certain things that people say stick out in your head....well yours was one of them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:08 am

azach1028 wrote:
that's true, I didn't have any then, I should try it again with the quicks and see how I like it now

That's what I'm doing with other bags too! I have a Eco Carezza on the way and I can't wait to use my quicks and sets in it!
Back to top Go down
rubyrain

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:40 am

Through 3 kids I never bought a real diaper bag! I always used a larger purse or tote. An LL Bean traveling tote was the bag for #3 most of the time.

Number 4 baby was my surprise baby and we had gotten rid of ALL baby things. So since we were financially able-I went full ahead with the nice baby stuff. Stuff I had never splurged on with the others like organic cotton clothes and cute shoes.....LOL
My first 'real' diaper bag was the Fluerville Sling Tote in denim which I still use. I also got a JJB Small at the same time but never liked how it carried on my hip even though I loved how it packed.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:09 am

Wow, that's amazing that you never bought a real diaper with 3 kids!

So now you have to have baby #5 so you can continue to use all the nice baby stuff!
Back to top Go down
rubyrain

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:12 am

Momof2Boys wrote:

So now you have to have baby #5 so you can continue to use all the nice baby stuff!

I did use real diapers though LOL

Bite your tongue about #5-I'm 41 and done!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:16 am

rubyrain wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I did use real diapers though LOL

Bite your tongue about #5-I'm 41 and done!

Oh shoot! Sorry! You know what I meant...LOL! That's what happens when you're trying to type with a 1-yr old on your lap and he's trying to smack at the keyboard every chance he gets Rolling Eyes

Are you sure you're done? LOL! My SIL had her first and only at 42 Shocked But what are you gonna do with all the nice baby stuff? Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
isazrainbow

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:47 pm

My first diaper bag was a gift at my shower. It was a bright green. With DUCKS! shudders. I'm so glad I found JJB when DS was 4 months! Wink
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 11:58 pm

isazrainbow wrote:
My first diaper bag was a gift at my shower. It was a bright green. With DUCKS! shudders. I'm so glad I found JJB when DS was 4 months! Wink

OMG that does sound bad LOL
Back to top Go down
rubyrain

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:06 am

isazrainbow wrote:

Yikes, thank goodness for JJB Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:10 am

pinkfrog wrote:
isazrainbow wrote:

OMG that does sound bad LOL

ROFL! That does sound bad Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:11 am

rubyrain wrote:
isazrainbow wrote:

Yeah, thank goodness alright!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:39 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
rubyrain wrote:
isazrainbow wrote:

I think a lot of mom's are thankful for finding JJB's...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:03 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
rubyrain wrote:
isazrainbow wrote:

I think a lot of mom's are thankful for finding JJB's...

That's for sure Wink
Back to top Go down
kmc182

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:07 am

My first diaper bag was an eddie bauer tote. I didn't know ANYTHING about diaper bags back then. That was 5 1/2 years ago. Luckily, it didn't take me TOO long to discover JJB
Back to top Go down
jenfromnc

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:24 am

My first bag was a Baby Kaed. It was HORRIBLE. The freebie bag from the hospital was better. It came with a bunch of accessories, like a wipes case that let the wipes dry out. It had the awful black pit of despair syndrome, I couldn't find anything in it! I don't even think it had any pockets. It was black, and it attracted all sorts of fuzzies and mess, so it always looked nasty. Stupid stupid bag. A JJB between was my next bag, and while I didn't hang onto that bag very long (I kept whacking the baby with it when I leaned over to pick him up), I haven't bought any other brand since!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:53 pm

kmc182 wrote:
My first diaper bag was an eddie bauer tote. I didn't know ANYTHING about diaper bags back then. That was 5 1/2 years ago. Luckily, it didn't take me TOO long to discover JJB

I actually like the EB diaper bags Embarassed Of course the colours are boring but I like the styles Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:54 pm

jenfromnc wrote:
My first bag was a Baby Kaed. It was HORRIBLE. The freebie bag from the hospital was better. It came with a bunch of accessories, like a wipes case that let the wipes dry out. It had the awful black pit of despair syndrome, I couldn't find anything in it! I don't even think it had any pockets. It was black, and it attracted all sorts of fuzzies and mess, so it always looked nasty. Stupid stupid bag. A JJB between was my next bag, and while I didn't hang onto that bag very long (I kept whacking the baby with it when I leaned over to pick him up), I haven't bought any other brand since!

I thought Baby Kaed bags were "good". I was actually contemplating trying one out. Good thing I didn't. Thanks for the review Wink
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:16 am

jenfromnc wrote:

I'm shocked to hear about the Baby Kaed as I had a city mom in denim and LOVED it and all the accessories where great Smile

I wonder if your bag was from the early yrs...I would love to hear BK chime in here as I'm really shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your first "real" diaper bag?   What was your first "real" diaper bag? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your first "real" diaper bag?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next