Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's

Go down 
+2
mariak
debbob
6 posters
AuthorMessage
debbob

debbob

What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's Empty
PostSubject: What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's   What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:06 am

Okay this is what I have left, I use to have a HUGE JJB stash but that time has passed for me Sad

This is what I have now

What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's DSC07046

What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's DSC07050
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's   What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:08 am

I am loving those Lexi Tote's!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's   What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:41 am

Drip Drops is really starting to grow on me

I could never believe how many JJB's you used to have, how come you sold them all?
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

PostSubject: Re: What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's   What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:12 am

pinkfrog wrote:

I could never believe how many JJB's you used to have, how come you sold them all?

Okay for me personally, I totally get into something and then buy it all ( baby carriers, strollers etc..)

I could never really use ALL those bags, they just sat there in the closet.

Honestly what good is it to have so many affraid please don't throw anything at me affraid affraid affraid

I feel so much better have a few things rather than the whole fleet, YKWIM???

I loved them but had to let them go.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's   What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:07 pm

LOVING the LB collection
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's   What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:16 pm

I love those Lexies!!! And DD is just so pretty!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's   What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 9:09 pm

debbob wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Okay for me personally, I totally get into something and then buy it all ( baby carriers, strollers etc..)

I could never really use ALL those bags, they just sat there in the closet.

Honestly what good is it to have so many affraid please don't throw anything at me affraid affraid affraid

I feel so much better have a few things rather than the whole fleet, YKWIM???

I loved them but had to let them go.

nah I wouldn't throw anything at you and I totally know what you mean
Back to top Go down
ang79

PostSubject: Re: What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's   What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:38 am

Is that an LB Jinx in the Utopia? I'm considering trying the Darling in Utopia, trying to decide how much I like the colors. Is it black or olive on the strap and in the design?
Back to top Go down
debbob

debbob

PostSubject: Re: What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's   What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:58 am

ang79 wrote:
Is that an LB Jinx in the Utopia? I'm considering trying the Darling in Utopia, trying to decide how much I like the colors. Is it black or olive on the strap and in the design?

It is a olive/brown color. I have not used it yet but may someday Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's   What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is left in my stash... JJB's, FV's and LB's
Page 1 of 1