Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 MY 1st JJB stash

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
katherinekats

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 36
Location : Oakland, CA

PostSubject: MY 1st JJB stash   Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:41 am

Here's a photo of my 1st stash afew months ago. It's totally changed now but I haven't had a chance to take new pics. As soon as I get my new bags, I'll repost Very Happy .


Here's one with dd:
Back to top Go down
mariak

avatar

Posts : 615
Join date : 2009-04-28
Age : 37
Location : PA

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:37 am

What a cute pic of your daughter with the bags!
Back to top Go down
BoysNBerry

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:42 am

Kat your DD is so cute Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicnaps.com
katherinekats

avatar

Posts : 373
Join date : 2009-04-27
Age : 36
Location : Oakland, CA

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:45 am

Thanks ladies! She loves playing with my JJBs, I started her early Laughing .
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

avatar

Posts : 130
Join date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:45 am

we need an updated pic!!!

and your DD is gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Mandyangel



Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-05-12

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:12 am

I think you need to update your stash pic!! LOL
Back to top Go down
hildie

avatar

Posts : 758
Join date : 2009-04-28
Location : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:45 am

This SOOOO does not do you justice! We need an updated one - LOL! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
~Snoopy~



Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:10 am

hildie wrote:
This SOOOO does not do you justice! We need an updated one - LOL! Smile

WSS! We all know it is much bigger now! Update! Smile
Back to top Go down
QTsmum



Posts : 329
Join date : 2010-01-22

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:16 am

Cute pic! Very Happy

CL is growing on me, I must say.
Back to top Go down
~Snoopy~



Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:47 am

QTsmum wrote:
Cute pic! Very Happy

CL is growing on me, I must say.

You seriously need to get something in it IRL. It is so cute! DH hates it, thinks it's ugly, but I love it!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys



Posts : 2483
Join date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:02 pm

~Snoopy~ wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Cute pic! Very Happy

CL is growing on me, I must say.

You seriously need to get something in it IRL. It is so cute! DH hates it, thinks it's ugly, but I love it!

I would love to get something in CL but I'm afraid it will get dirty easily. I'm thinking maybe a Be Rich since they're discontinued. I dunno...
Back to top Go down
~Snoopy~



Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:53 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Cute pic! Very Happy

CL is growing on me, I must say.

You seriously need to get something in it IRL. It is so cute! DH hates it, thinks it's ugly, but I love it!

I would love to get something in CL but I'm afraid it will get dirty easily. I'm thinking maybe a Be Rich since they're discontinued. I dunno...

I have a CL Be Rich and I love it, but it does get dirty pretty easily. I'm actually thinking of switching to a new Rich I just can't decide which one.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys



Posts : 2483
Join date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:46 am

~Snoopy~ wrote:
I have a CL Be Rich and I love it, but it does get dirty pretty easily. I'm actually thinking of switching to a new Rich I just can't decide which one.

LL for sure! I have one and I loooove it. I'm thinking of trying a C/Ch one though. Gator Tots has them on sale right now.
Back to top Go down
~Snoopy~



Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
I have a CL Be Rich and I love it, but it does get dirty pretty easily. I'm actually thinking of switching to a new Rich I just can't decide which one.

LL for sure! I have one and I loooove it. I'm thinking of trying a C/Ch one though. Gator Tots has them on sale right now.

LL is pretty but I don't know if it will match my other bags. I'll have to check Gator Tots though now just in case. Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys



Posts : 2483
Join date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:31 am

~Snoopy~ wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
I have a CL Be Rich and I love it, but it does get dirty pretty easily. I'm actually thinking of switching to a new Rich I just can't decide which one.

LL for sure! I have one and I loooove it. I'm thinking of trying a C/Ch one though. Gator Tots has them on sale right now.

LL is pretty but I don't know if it will match my other bags. I'll have to check Gator Tots though now just in case. Smile

They still have Br/Ch, C/Ch and CL. Not much left but you'll luck out if you're looking for Br/Ch or C/Ch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Snoopy~



Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:07 pm

I've actually been thinking of Br/Ch. I just don't know if I would like a plain one or not. I kind of like having a bit of a print on the Rich.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys



Posts : 2483
Join date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:38 pm

~Snoopy~ wrote:
I've actually been thinking of Br/Ch. I just don't know if I would like a plain one or not. I kind of like having a bit of a print on the Rich.

This is me too! I'm thinking of getting a C/Ch Rich but I'm not sure if I'll like the plain look.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog



Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:26 pm

~Snoopy~ wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Cute pic! Very Happy

CL is growing on me, I must say.

You seriously need to get something in it IRL. It is so cute! DH hates it, thinks it's ugly, but I love it!

I would love to get something in CL but I'm afraid it will get dirty easily. I'm thinking maybe a Be Rich since they're discontinued. I dunno...

I have a CL Be Rich and I love it, but it does get dirty pretty easily. I'm actually thinking of switching to a new Rich I just can't decide which one.

if you are interested I have a ME Be Rich for sale or trade but I would like to trade for a LL be rich or sell my ME so I can fund it for a LL Be Rich Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog



Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:28 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
I have a CL Be Rich and I love it, but it does get dirty pretty easily. I'm actually thinking of switching to a new Rich I just can't decide which one.

LL for sure! I have one and I loooove it. I'm thinking of trying a C/Ch one though. Gator Tots has them on sale right now.

LL is my all time fav print Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys



Posts : 2483
Join date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:50 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Cute pic! Very Happy

CL is growing on me, I must say.

You seriously need to get something in it IRL. It is so cute! DH hates it, thinks it's ugly, but I love it!

I would love to get something in CL but I'm afraid it will get dirty easily. I'm thinking maybe a Be Rich since they're discontinued. I dunno...

I have a CL Be Rich and I love it, but it does get dirty pretty easily. I'm actually thinking of switching to a new Rich I just can't decide which one.

if you are interested I have a ME Be Rich for sale or trade but I would like to trade for a LL be rich or sell my ME so I can fund it for a LL Be Rich Smile

Oh yeah....you have it posted in the PR FSOT right?
Back to top Go down
~Snoopy~



Posts : 218
Join date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:26 am

I would be interested but ME doesn't match much of my stash. Sad Sorry. I really like it, just more on bigger bags!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog



Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:43 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Cute pic! Very Happy

CL is growing on me, I must say.

You seriously need to get something in it IRL. It is so cute! DH hates it, thinks it's ugly, but I love it!

I would love to get something in CL but I'm afraid it will get dirty easily. I'm thinking maybe a Be Rich since they're discontinued. I dunno...

I have a CL Be Rich and I love it, but it does get dirty pretty easily. I'm actually thinking of switching to a new Rich I just can't decide which one.

if you are interested I have a ME Be Rich for sale or trade but I would like to trade for a LL be rich or sell my ME so I can fund it for a LL Be Rich Smile

Oh yeah....you have it posted in the PR FSOT right?

yup that's I have been meaning to get pictures up too will do that hopefully tomorrow
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog



Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:44 am

~Snoopy~ wrote:
I would be interested but ME doesn't match much of my stash. Sad Sorry. I really like it, just more on bigger bags!

no worries
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys



Posts : 2483
Join date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:01 am

pinkfrog wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
I would be interested but ME doesn't match much of my stash. Sad Sorry. I really like it, just more on bigger bags!

no worries

Can you exchange it Lexi?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog



Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-04-27
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:50 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
I would be interested but ME doesn't match much of my stash. Sad Sorry. I really like it, just more on bigger bags!

no worries

Can you exchange it Lexi?

no I bought it from Amy brand new she just used it to review the be rich but I'm really missing my LL Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MY 1st JJB stash   

Back to top Go down
 
MY 1st JJB stash
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» "must have that STASH" Photo Contest

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Yup... All Mine! Your STASHES!-
Jump to: