Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wallet Help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ang79

Wallet Help Empty
PostSubject: Wallet Help   Wallet Help Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:05 am

Looking for a wallet to hold my cards (I have a ton of store cards, health
insurance cards, and credit cards), some cash and coins, a few coupons, and my
cell phone if possible. And if it has a wristlet strap, that's a bonus. Is
there a smallish and inexpensive wallet that will fit all this? I tried a JJB
BeMine but the lack of card organization bugged me. The BeMajor looks too big.
I keep looking at VB wallets (especially the zip around and the All In One) and the FV zip
wallet but not sure if they'd hold my phone (LG Shine) or have enough card pockets.
Thanks for any suggestions!

Oh, and the cheaper I can find one, the better! That's why I was looking into VB ones, as
there seems to be good deals on Ebay all the time.

Angie
Back to top Go down
tever

tever

Wallet Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallet Help   Wallet Help Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:53 am

I think that there is a new card holder from JJB that fits into the BeMine, but I'm not sure which one. Maybe someone else will chime in...

I was just going to say that I got a FV zipwallet, thinking that I could carry everything, but when I put in all my cards it was too bulky to put in my iPhone, so I didn't like it at all. Maybe you would have better luck, but I wanted to say that you are more than likely correct and will not be able to carry your phone it in too.

Good luck in your quest. Smile
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

Wallet Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallet Help   Wallet Help Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:40 am

tever wrote:
I think that there is a new card holder from JJB that fits into the BeMine, but I'm not sure which one. Maybe someone else will chime in...

The BusinessBe is supposed to fit in the BeMine I think. I've never seen one IRL but they're so cute! I'm tempted to snag one in CL or (gasp) ZZ!
Back to top Go down
jen

jen

Wallet Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallet Help   Wallet Help Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:19 am

Did you check out Target? They have cheap clutches with the HH Pompidou layout, and you can pick up an insert to hold extra cards. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Wallet Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallet Help   Wallet Help Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:07 am

The business be is VERY popular!
Susan has one too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
ang79

Wallet Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallet Help   Wallet Help Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:32 am

Well I picked up a VB All in One on Ebay and love the size as it fits into front pockets on most of my bags, isn't bulky, could fit in a coat pocket. But, it is a tight squeeze to even get my four medical insurance cards, two club cards, 2 bank cards, and 4 credit cards in it (maybe I have too many cards!). After test packing it I started missing the BeMine (though I hated the lack of card slots in it), then thought maybe the BeMajor would be the "it' wallet for me, but I'm afraid its too big (and a bit more than what I want to spend on a wallet). Anyone have both? Pros/cons?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wallet Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallet Help   Wallet Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wallet Help
Page 1 of 1