Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrist strap for the Wallet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jen

jen

Wrist strap for the Wallet Empty
PostSubject: Wrist strap for the Wallet   Wrist strap for the Wallet Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:03 am

I just want to say that I absolutely love My Royal Heinie products! They are fantastic!
Any chance that there will be a (removable) wrist strap for the wallets? That would be wonderful if there was one. I wanted to clip it to my stroller, but I didn't have anything to clip to the ring to use as a strap.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
myroyalheinie

myroyalheinie

PostSubject: Re: Wrist strap for the Wallet   Wrist strap for the Wallet Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:22 pm

Hey Jen,

Thank you!! We always take suggestions into consideration when making design decisions for future productions so thank you so much and we will definitely put yours into the "suggestion box". You might want to try out the Daypack which now has very convenient stroller straps, and when you attach MRH to your stroller it won't top over!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Wrist strap for the Wallet   Wrist strap for the Wallet Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:36 am

All we had to do was take one look at these and we fell in love!
Awesome product!!!
Anyone else try them out?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Wrist strap for the Wallet   Wrist strap for the Wallet Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:32 am

I have a daypack and am in love...I can fit two of my cloth diapers in it, though it is a bit stuffed. The selling point to me is the wipes storage, I have yet to have a wipe dry out! I'm reeeally anxious to try out the wallet, but I don't know how much smaller than the daypack it is so I'm not sure how many of my diapers it would fit.
Back to top Go down
myroyalheinie

myroyalheinie

PostSubject: Re: Wrist strap for the Wallet   Wrist strap for the Wallet Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:20 am

AScott83 wrote:
I have a daypack and am in love...I can fit two of my cloth diapers in it, though it is a bit stuffed. The selling point to me is the wipes storage, I have yet to have a wipe dry out! I'm reeeally anxious to try out the wallet, but I don't know how much smaller than the daypack it is so I'm not sure how many of my diapers it would fit.

Hi,
Thanks for your post. We love hearing the love! Just wanted to let you know a little bit more about the Wallet. It is basically the same size as the Daypack in width, but is smaller in girth so it fit up to 4 disposable diapers and probably just one cloth diaper. It is also really handy for your personal items such as make-up, etc. and of course holds a nice large stack of wipes.

Have you tried the Elements Naturals wipes? If you are into green, sustainable products you have to try these wipes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrist strap for the Wallet   Wrist strap for the Wallet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrist strap for the Wallet
Page 1 of 1