Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your Bag of the Day?

Go down 
+25
remhoff
sarahvoris
christigpa
Headlighted
mommaof5plus
cposen
likes2shopalot
Pinkalicious
tever
Mommyof3
kmc182
katherinekats
Momof2Boys
cinpoi
pinkfrog
QTsmum
mamatojj
Katy
smoores
~Snoopy~
crockpot_queen
Maya
hildie
butterflyjuju
mariak
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:23 am

mamatojj wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Think I'm gonna try my Pink/envy light today! Put the slip knots on this morning! Very Happy
Let me know what you think of it. I had such a hard time making the straps stay the length I wanted. They'd always move on their own. Maybe I just packed too much...

I have yet to use mine from BS. Let me know how it works out.
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:34 am

My bag today is my tiki smart. I used my AK Gladiola over the weekend. I just love that bag!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:39 am

mariak wrote:
My bag today is my tiki smart. I used my AK Gladiola over the weekend. I just love that bag!

Lots of Smarts lately. They're making a comeback Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:03 am

mamatojj wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Think I'm gonna try my Pink/envy light today! Put the slip knots on this morning! Very Happy
Let me know what you think of it. I had such a hard time making the straps stay the length I wanted. They'd always move on their own. Maybe I just packed too much...

I used it! Very Happy Amazing. I'm in love. It's a beautiful bag. And my slip knots turned out great for my first time. I think the trick is pulling them REALLY tight.

I felt so sophisticated walked around with it! I had it filled with a sangria quick and my LB major! So all matching.
I felt like everyone was looking at my bag and I wanted to be all like "Yeah, It's a diaper bag" Laughing

But I'm pretty sure the boy behind the dollar store counter really didn't care. tongue
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:46 am

QTsmum wrote:
mamatojj wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I used it! Very Happy Amazing. I'm in love. It's a beautiful bag. And my slip knots turned out great for my first time. I think the trick is pulling them REALLY tight.

I felt so sophisticated walked around with it! I had it filled with a sangria quick and my LB major! So all matching.
I felt like everyone was looking at my bag and I wanted to be all like "Yeah, It's a diaper bag" Laughing

But I'm pretty sure the boy behind the dollar store counter really didn't care. tongue

Do you know if they ever made a Sangria Be Set???
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:01 am

Hmmm...Not sure. I'm thinking not. I think I saw a post of someone requesting it though.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:31 am

QTsmum wrote:
mamatojj wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Well in that case, I might just use mine after all.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:32 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
mamatojj wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Nope, never did. I wish they did though.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:02 am

QTsmum wrote:
Hmmm...Not sure. I'm thinking not. I think I saw a post of someone requesting it though.

sorry requesting what???
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:03 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
mamatojj wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

Nope, never did. I wish they did though.

aw man that stinks
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:24 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

sorry requesting what???

Oh Sangria Be Sets.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:05 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

sorry requesting what???

Oh Sangria Be Sets.

I sooo would get one I want to see that print...I know I can get a be quick but I really want a be set
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:22 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

sorry requesting what???

Oh Sangria Be Sets.

I sooo would get one I want to see that print...I know I can get a be quick but I really want a be set

I would definitely get the Be Set too if they made it.
Back to top Go down
kmc182

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:15 am

Today I'm using my purple small. I LOVE this little bag
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:56 pm

kmc182 wrote:

I LOVE, LOVE my smalls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:21 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
kmc182 wrote:

I really really miss my 1st generation perky be small it was fuzzy Sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:06 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
kmc182 wrote:

I wish I could feel it! I wanna see know what it feels like!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:08 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
kmc182 wrote:

you can just go to the grocery store and feel up a peach Very Happy LMAO!!! it felt exactly that but way better LOL
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:52 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
kmc182 wrote:

you can just go to the grocery store and feel up a peach Very Happy LMAO!!! it felt exactly that but way better LOL

that sounds sooo wrong. feeling up a peach.... Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:17 pm

My bag of the day is my Amy Kathryn Gladiola. I just love that bag!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:48 am

mariak wrote:
My bag of the day is my Amy Kathryn Gladiola. I just love that bag!

Gotta check out the IRL gallery to see which one that is. I've always been curious about AK bags.
Back to top Go down
Mommyof3

Mommyof3

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:18 am

Today's bag is LL Spicy as a diaper bag and a Tano bag for me Wink
Back to top Go down
tever

tever

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:21 am

My bag of the day: BB smart and DD major. Smile I almost forgot CS quick too
Back to top Go down
Pinkalicious

Pinkalicious

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:25 am

Im using my Purple Paisley Between! an an Ellington organizer purse...
Back to top Go down
likes2shopalot

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:30 am

Fun! My bags today are my Perky Between and a Harveys Patchwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your Bag of the Day?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: