Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your Bag of the Day?

Go down 
+25
remhoff
sarahvoris
christigpa
Headlighted
mommaof5plus
cposen
likes2shopalot
Pinkalicious
tever
Mommyof3
kmc182
katherinekats
Momof2Boys
cinpoi
pinkfrog
QTsmum
mamatojj
Katy
smoores
~Snoopy~
crockpot_queen
Maya
hildie
butterflyjuju
mariak
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:33 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Today I used my LL Tween with my LL Rich.

soooo jealous you have a LL Rich I really have to trade or sell my ME Rich

I think I mentioned it in another thread but you can't exchange it at the place where you bought it from?
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:08 am

You don't like the ME rich? Sad
ME is beautiful! But LL is so classy.
Hopefully you can do an exchange or something.
Did you use it already?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:52 pm

QTsmum wrote:
Did you use it already?

I think she likes it but it gets dirty to easily and LL is her fav too.
I love ME too but I'm afraid of the dirt factor.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:01 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
My mini (PUrP) again!
I really need another winter print. Still too early to bust out my GG.
I would love a ME light (with a zipper or button) to take out for short trips.

would you like a ME Light with a silver lining?

I love ME, but would prefer red! Embarassed
Plus, I think I need to stop spending right now, since I just spent $$ on some new jeans this morning. Still gotta break that one to DH. No

ya I thought so LOL I think it'll be a hard sell as its more an acquired taste...

tell him you deserve it...that's what I'm going to tell hubby when he asks about the purse I'm probably buying on Friday...

Oooh....what are you getting on Friday? That's if you don't mind sharing. I'm always interested in what other people are getting just to see if we have the same taste.

One of the PL's Taz lives near me and I am going to check out her coach bag in person and probably get it...its the most I have ever spent on a purse dh won't know the real cost though Very Happy I know I deserve something like that and I also really need a purse...plus I LOVE the Coach Carly that is the only Coach bag I like
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:02 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I think I mentioned it in another thread but you can't exchange it at the place where you bought it from?

yup I responded in the other thread LOL but I bought it off a PL Amy hers was brand new just used for a review of the be rich...but I really miss LL all my stuff is LL except for one plus I am tired of ME
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:04 am

QTsmum wrote:
Did you use it already?

its not that I don't like it I just miss LL and am bored of my ME...been using it since i got it but its in pristine use as I don't really spend money Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:05 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Did you use it already?

you know me too well lol!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:17 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
My mini (PUrP) again!

Plus, I think I need to stop spending right now, since I just spent $$ on some new jeans this morning. Still gotta break that one to DH. No

ya I thought so LOL I think it'll be a hard sell as its more an acquired taste...

tell him you deserve it...that's what I'm going to tell hubby when he asks about the purse I'm probably buying on Friday...

Oooh....what are you getting on Friday? That's if you don't mind sharing. I'm always interested in what other people are getting just to see if we have the same taste.

One of the PL's Taz lives near me and I am going to check out her coach bag in person and probably get it...its the most I have ever spent on a purse dh won't know the real cost though Very Happy I know I deserve something like that and I also really need a purse...plus I LOVE the Coach Carly that is the only Coach bag I like

Ooooh I'm so jealous! You definitely deserve it. Go get it! Oh and my dh will never know the real cost either Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:19 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

yup I responded in the other thread LOL but I bought it off a PL Amy hers was brand new just used for a review of the be rich...but I really miss LL all my stuff is LL except for one plus I am tired of ME

ME is one of those prints that will make you bored with it after a while. It's pretty but it does that to you.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:21 am

pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Did you use it already?

its not that I don't like it I just miss LL and am bored of my ME...been using it since i got it but its in pristine use as I don't really spend money Laughing

ROFL! I don't spend money either. I just keep my credit card in my sweater pocket for easy access Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:22 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Did you use it already?

We're both alike. We both love ME and LL but afraid to get ME dirty so we don't use it. Just admire it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:51 am

My current bag o' the day is Lush Smart...sooooo Lushy. I'm in love! Very Happy (can you tell it's my newest Laughing ).
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:26 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
My mini (PUrP) again!

Ooooh I'm so jealous! You definitely deserve it. Go get it! Oh and my dh will never know the real cost either Laughing

lol!

I did and its GORGEOUS!!!

Packed it up and I'm all set to go Very Happy

So excited to use it tomorrow...not much organization but that is why I love be sets and pouches Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:27 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

ME is one of those prints that will make you bored with it after a while. It's pretty but it does that to you.

ya it pretty much it because like I said I have majority of LL and I just want more and more and more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:28 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Did you use it already?

ROFL! I don't spend money either. I just keep my credit card in my sweater pocket for easy access Laughing

LMAO!!! that's a great spot for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:28 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Did you use it already?

We're both alike. We both love ME and LL but afraid to get ME dirty so we don't use it. Just admire it Very Happy

lol!

EXACTLY!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:42 am

mamatojj wrote:
My current bag o' the day is Lush Smart...sooooo Lushy. I'm in love! Very Happy (can you tell it's my newest Laughing ).

Oooh I have Lush Smart too. You're making me want to use her. Maybe I will tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:45 am

pinkfrog wrote:

So excited to use it tomorrow...not much organization but that is why I love be sets and pouches Very Happy

Oooh I wanna see! I wanna see! I have a Coach Carly as well but it's the all leather one in the camel colour. It is huuuge and not much organization like you said. It's just one big hole in the center Laughing That's where the sets come in eh.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:46 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
QTsmum wrote:
Did you use it already?

LMAO!!! that's a great spot for it Very Happy

It's easy access expecially when you have a babe in your arms and you're trying to bag stuff. It's just easier IMO.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:59 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Oooh I wanna see! I wanna see! I have a Coach Carly as well but it's the all leather one in the camel colour. It is huuuge and not much organization like you said. It's just one big hole in the center Laughing That's where the sets come in eh.

I'll post pic's if you post pic's of yours Very Happy

mine is the large Carly but it really isn't as big as I imagined...what I LOVE is that its a bit heavy but once its on your shoulder you can't feel the weight...I really have to baby this though cuz I don't have any cleaner on it yet...I feel like such a grown up now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:36 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I'll post pic's if you post pic's of yours Very Happy

mine is the large Carly but it really isn't as big as I imagined...what I LOVE is that its a bit heavy but once its on your shoulder you can't feel the weight...I really have to baby this though cuz I don't have any cleaner on it yet...I feel like such a grown up now Laughing

Ok I'll have to find it first Laughing I haven't used it for a while now so I wrapped it in the Coach tissue paper and put it in its dust bag. It's in a Rubbermaid tote upstairs in the loft. I'll post pics as soon as I find it. I do find mine heavy but I think it's because it's all leather so that adds to the weight. But it's so pretty that I don't mind the weight.

I'll try to look for it tonight Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:16 am

I just changed my bag of the day from Purple Smart to Lush Smart. Mmmmm....loving Lushie (it's my first Lush). And....DH didn't even notice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 1:44 am

Think I'm gonna try my Pink/envy light today! Put the slip knots on this morning! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:52 am

QTsmum wrote:
Think I'm gonna try my Pink/envy light today! Put the slip knots on this morning! Very Happy
Let me know what you think of it. I had such a hard time making the straps stay the length I wanted. They'd always move on their own. Maybe I just packed too much...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:22 am

mamatojj wrote:
I just changed my bag of the day from Purple Smart to Lush Smart. Mmmmm....loving Lushie (it's my first Lush). And....DH didn't even notice! Very Happy

I have those two same bags and I love them! Don't ever sell them. You will never find them again Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your Bag of the Day?   What is your Bag of the Day? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your Bag of the Day?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: