Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!

Go down 
+4
girlsmama
awhitesi
hildie
Maya
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Empty
PostSubject: Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:40 am

So yeah! They're going up October 1st and yeah, I'll be working on those codes this week as well and yeah! There's a lot of stuff coming out.... and yeah! I'll take a breather right now lol

Will try to set everything up asap!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:36 pm

I am so excited to get the LL Mini Be ordered! Perfect color combo for me! While I love Sangria, not sure if I am going to order anything in that one or not.

Maya - do you have any sliders at LD&D (for the BL?)
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:39 pm

No sliders Sad

And I will totally try my best to work on everything.
Cold season and I'm down Sad

Hopefully working on the new JJB's will make me feel better Wink
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:23 am

hildie wrote:
I am so excited to get the LL Mini Be ordered! Perfect color combo for me! While I love Sangria, not sure if I am going to order anything in that one or not.

Maya - do you have any sliders at LD&D (for the BL?)

Amy - I have some sliders. How many do you need? Do you think we will see LL Mini soon? I'm anxious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:26 am

Anyone know if this season is the winter 09 or winter 2010?
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:27 am

Ummm....Winter '09? If it were Jan release I would say '10
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:49 am

Still thinking on this and according to JJB, it is a holiday preview...so that would be Holiday '09 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:18 am

TY
Back to top Go down
girlsmama

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:43 am

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to pre-order! I'm just so worrie that they will all be gone before I even get a chance!
Back to top Go down
girlsmama

PostSubject: One more thing...   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:40 am

Did I mention I've been waiting for FOUR months for this day??? I think that's enough to drive anyone crazy!!
Back to top Go down
octjuly

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Excited here.......but even more excited about all the bags being hinted to make their debut in Feb! My bank acount may be in trouble then! Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:47 pm

Can't wait to see what they come up with bounce
Back to top Go down
MamaJKL

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:58 pm

oh yeah, i can't wait for the FBA in Feb. i think i'll really like it. i liked the Be All, and was making it work towards the end, but wanted to switch things up and try another bag, so i got a Spicy. the only bags i haven't tried are the Packabe, Be Prepared, Light and Mini. but i'm really excited for the FBA.
oh yeah - and the Hobo that Rachelle keeps hinting at! unless the FBA and the Hobo are one in the same....hmm....
Back to top Go down
aki

aki

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:46 pm

Please keep us posted, Maya, and let us know when the shipment arrives at LD&D! I can't wait!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!   Who's excited about the new JJB's!?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's excited about the new JJB's!?!
Page 1 of 1