Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

excited about preorders

Go down 
+12
rabidewok
afwife8405
kmc182
2boyz
jenfromnc
Ldriver
zzbean
awhitesi
butterflyjuju
Momof2Boys
3babiestolove
cojoville
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cojoville

excited about preorders Empty
PostSubject: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:08 am

so....who's excited about Spring 2 preorders shipping soon??? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
3babiestolove

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:03 pm

I am since I get to see EL IRL!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:05 pm

I'm excited for the people who are excited Laughing
I haven't ordered anything yet coz I'm waiting to read the reviews first Wink
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:19 pm

I cannot wait for them to get here. I'm super impatient.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:38 pm

butterflyjuju wrote:

I don't blame you Julinda Laughing I would be impatient too if I pre-order looked anything like yours Laughing
Back to top Go down
cojoville

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 4:32 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

I don't blame you Julinda Laughing I would be impatient too if I pre-order looked anything like yours Laughing

Umm seriously!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 12:24 pm

cojoville wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

Umm seriously!! Laughing

You must be excited for your Mom though Laughing
Back to top Go down
cojoville

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
cojoville wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

Umm seriously!! Laughing

Haha! I am. Smile But when JuLinda's stuff arrives, she gets to keep everything in the box! When my box arrives, I get to drool over it, and wrap it up for someone else. Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:06 am

cojoville wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
cojoville wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

Umm seriously!! Laughing

Haha! I am. Smile But when JuLinda's stuff arrives, she gets to keep everything in the box! When my box arrives, I get to drool over it, and wrap it up for someone else. Wink

That's true but hey....maybe you could convince your Mom to "lend" you her behave the occasional time Wink
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:57 am

I can't wait to see the new stuff and 'IRL' pics!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:10 am

butterflyjuju wrote:

Oh and remember to post pics Wink
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:15 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

Oh and remember to post pics Wink

Yes please! I can't wait to see the black EL!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:33 pm

3babiestolove wrote:
I am since I get to see EL IRL!!!!!!!!!

What did ya get?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:22 am

I am super excited!! Can't believe how close it is gettting!!!!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:52 am

I'm so excited for the update of Spring 2 arriving early May!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:21 pm

Yes, how awesome was that to read today?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:15 pm

zzbean wrote:
I am super excited!! Can't believe how close it is gettting!!!!

Ok what did you order again? Sorry Embarassed My short-term memory is so bad these days. Having kids will do that I tell ya!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:17 pm

awhitesi wrote:
I'm so excited for the update of Spring 2 arriving early May!

Say what? Where did you "hear" that?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:19 pm

zzbean wrote:

Oy I'm slow and I don't have stuff bookmarked. Plus I'm too lazy to go looking for it Laughing Where did you read that?
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:17 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Oy I'm slow and I don't have stuff bookmarked. Plus I'm too lazy to go looking for it Laughing Where did you read that?

JJB wrote this in response to a FB post Smile

"Right now we are looking at the end of April for the shipment to arrive!!! Yeah!!! It is getting close!!!! We will be shipping bags the first week of May if all goes as planned!! :)R"
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:38 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

"Right now we are looking at the end of April for the shipment to arrive!!! Yeah!!! It is getting close!!!! We will be shipping bags the first week of May if all goes as planned!! :)R"

That's awesome!!
Back to top Go down
cojoville

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:42 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Wow!! I hadn't seen that yet. That is great news...especially since Mother's Day is the 8th and my mom will be out of town that weekend, so by the time she gets back, hopefully the JJB things will be here!! Perfect timing!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:23 pm

cojoville wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Wow!! I hadn't seen that yet. That is great news...especially since Mother's Day is the 8th and my mom will be out of town that weekend, so by the time she gets back, hopefully the JJB things will be here!! Perfect timing!

Good point about Mother's Day! My birthday is also next week! I really want a MB, but can't decide for sure Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:47 am

cojoville wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

That's great Corrie! What a nice surprise for your mom!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:49 am

awhitesi wrote:
cojoville wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Good point about Mother's Day! My birthday is also next week! I really want a MB, but can't decide for sure Embarassed

When next week is your birthday? Can't decide to get an MB at all or can't decide which print?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

excited about preorders
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next