Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My wife made me do this.....

Go down 
+6
hildie
awhitesi
crockpot_queen
Mandyangel
Maya
steelers_fan
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

My wife made me do this..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My wife made me do this.....   My wife made me do this..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:01 am

LMAO THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!! I didn't see it before! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: My wife made me do this.....   My wife made me do this..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:18 am

He is such a good sport. I told him to log in and check it out. Said he will later tonight.
Back to top Go down
steelers_fan

PostSubject: Re: My wife made me do this.....   My wife made me do this..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:19 am

Thanks for your responses. You are right Maya everyone has addictions, I am actually glad my wife's is diaper bags. I figure one we are done having kids and they grow up the addictions will be over. Of course I have no doubt she will find something to take its place.
Back to top Go down
~Snoopy~

PostSubject: Re: My wife made me do this.....   My wife made me do this..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:55 am

steelers_fan wrote:
Thanks for your responses. You are right Maya everyone has addictions, I am actually glad my wife's is diaper bags. I figure one we are done having kids and they grow up the addictions will be over. Of course I have no doubt she will find something to take its place.

Laughing I had to laugh at this because I am pretty sure she will find something else to be addicted to once you are done having kids. Besides, think about what will happen when you have grandkids. Your wife can buy them all the new and improved JJB diaper bags and be in love with them and addicted to them all over again! Wink
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: My wife made me do this.....   My wife made me do this..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:19 pm

steelers_fan wrote:

he he, just saw this.
I'm thinking the addiction MAY just end up being regular purses he he he
Or she could possibly get addicted to diamonds???? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: My wife made me do this.....   My wife made me do this..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:53 am

OMG, this is hilarious!
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: My wife made me do this.....   My wife made me do this..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:54 am

And I so want one of those shirts!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: My wife made me do this.....   My wife made me do this..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:28 am

LOL! I love the expression on his face. I need to get dh one of those t-shirts Laughing
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: My wife made me do this.....   My wife made me do this..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:04 am

OMG!! Hilarious!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: My wife made me do this.....   My wife made me do this..... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:04 am

Katherine, you should totally get one for your DH Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My wife made me do this.....   My wife made me do this..... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My wife made me do this.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2