Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question about the Be Rich

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkfrog

Question about the Be Rich Empty
PostSubject: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:13 am

Maya can you tell me what color is the inside of the Be Rich in ME and CBUB please???

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:53 pm

ME would be the red, Cbub would be the champ....
This is going on the typical JJB linings but I can't be sure till we get them in.

I'll be posting IRL's when we get them in though so keep checking in
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 am

On the BeRich's the inside is the same as the print except for in a few select spots (generally the pockets). In those it should be the lining color of the print.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:39 am

Maya wrote:
ME would be the red, Cbub would be the champ....
This is going on the typical JJB linings but I can't be sure till we get them in.

I'll be posting IRL's when we get them in though so keep checking in

thanks for the info...I just wasn't 100% since LL isn't silver its the actually print inside too
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:40 am

butterflyjuju wrote:
On the BeRich's the inside is the same as the print except for in a few select spots (generally the pockets). In those it should be the lining color of the print.

sp your saying the interior is the ME print inside but the pockets are red??? That would look really strange and funny...are you sure you don't mean like the LL print Be Rich the print is inside too???

Sorry a bit confused with what you wrote...
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:24 am

Yes the inside of the Richs are the print. There are just very few places on the Rich that has the lining color. I don't have one anymore or I'd show you. Maybe you can ask in the pink room.
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:44 am

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=52559&hilit=Rich
Here are the pictures I found of the cherry lemonade. You can see where the lemonade lining is.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:01 am

butterflyjuju wrote:
Yes the inside of the Richs are the print. There are just very few places on the Rich that has the lining color. I don't have one anymore or I'd show you. Maybe you can ask in the pink room.

I thought the be rich in ME hasn't come out yet?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:01 am

butterflyjuju wrote:
http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=52559&hilit=Rich
Here are the pictures I found of the cherry lemonade. You can see where the lemonade lining is.

thanks for the info...its exactly what I thought
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:37 am

pinkfrog wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

It already has!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:56 am

katherinekats wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

It already has!

I know that...your a bit delayed in reading these posts LOL
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:16 am

It is funny what each of us ponders with products. One PL pointed out how crooked ME can look on straight edged accessories like the wallets. I would have never paid attention to that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:10 am

hildie wrote:
It is funny what each of us ponders with products. One PL pointed out how crooked ME can look on straight edged accessories like the wallets. I would have never paid attention to that.

WHAT?!?!??? Really...no way...ok well I for one don't pay attention to this types of things lol
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:55 pm

lol
Everyone has their preferences.
I get super picky when choosing house stuff!
I'll be at the store and look at all the vases to make sure the one I choose doesn't happen to have a bubble.
Although once I'm home, I don't look for it but still..... I'll look before buying it Smile

I was gonna buy an oil and vinegar set in glass but none matched symmetrically.
Each bases' finish had a different amount of "glass?" I guess you can say.... bugged me! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:36 pm

Maya wrote:
lol
Everyone has their preferences.
I get super picky when choosing house stuff!
I'll be at the store and look at all the vases to make sure the one I choose doesn't happen to have a bubble.
Although once I'm home, I don't look for it but still..... I'll look before buying it Smile

I was gonna buy an oil and vinegar set in glass but none matched symmetrically.
Each bases' finish had a different amount of "glass?" I guess you can say.... bugged me! Smile

you make a great point I do that on clothes and some other things I can't think of right now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about the Be Rich   Question about the Be Rich Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question about the Be Rich
Page 1 of 1