Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wildkin and other news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Wildkin and other news Empty
PostSubject: Wildkin and other news   Wildkin and other news Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Editing these and publishing later today.... well I have my fingers crossed for that at least Smile

Really cute bags and accessories for kids!

Sleeping bags, nap mats, lunch boxes, messengers, totes and more.
I'll post when they're officially up!
If you've tries them, post about them! Would love to hear your thoughts.

Mini ME Baby Gear gave you all a sneak peak on her page of the new stuff she has coming out- beautiful prints. Check them out on the designer page.

Posted a JJB contest for the loyal hubbies struggling with the addiction Smile
Get those hubbies on and have them post. Would love to hear their take on the wonderful addiction Smile

Kat and I are brainstorming on how to put aside some time to clear out the section for the video's. We miss doing them and can't wait to get to it so say a little prayer for us Smile

Of course I have plans for the new JJB Stuff. When they come in I'll be doing quick IRL's for yah.
I'll be taking requests and I'll try my best to get it all done.

Here's a little hint hint for the goodies up my sleeve-
Follow us on twitter, youtube, facebook and our blog..... random surprises to come

Post on the designer's pages.

Post IRL's and stash photo's

Have the people you referred, post about it! Smile

Get hubby to post anywhere in the forum.... will be tracking hubby posts

I swear I had like 10 more things to add..... just woke up so my brain isn't functioning properly... if at all Smile
Hugs to all!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Wildkin and other news
Page 1 of 1