Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some official May news

Go down 
+8
SarahNicole
girlsmama
savannahsmommy
pinkfrog
butterflyjuju
Delilah
sayrebear
Maya
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Some official May news Empty
PostSubject: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:17 am

New Spring 2 Ju Ju Be's are in!
Yup, they're shipping and yeah.... we're still waiting on more Smile
The Be Fabulous brown still isn't in yet though
A quick video is on our Facebook and Youtube
We're having MANY facebook post contests with chances to win a bunch of gifts
If you haven't received a shipping confirmation you can still make changes
Please keep in mind, print and print pic requests will delay your order but we will do our best to get things done asap
Will try to do some more quick videos tomorrow
IF you want anything from Legacy, I suggest you place your orders ASAP and get on the waiting list.... i very much foresee them going on backorder and they are too yummy to pass up
Will be adding MANY more new items to the site this month
Please keep sending reviews for our blog- each review chosen for the blog gets a free gift and you're helping other mothers make a more informed decision based on your personal experience- check the forum for the detailed post
ALL posts and responses on the forum this week enter to win a free Global Baby diaper bag

Thanks all! WE LOVE YOU Smile

Last edited by Maya on Thu May 13, 2010 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
sayrebear

sayrebear

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:23 am

I am so excited for the new JJB.

I emailed you back about not getting my paypal invoice yet. I am trying hard not to be too impatient about it, but all the photos flooding the pinkroom is making that hard!
Back to top Go down
Delilah

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:32 am

I need to put in an order for the EL MightyBe tomorrow! I'm so anxious to get my BeHave! Thanks for the update Smile
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:36 am

Is it the BeHave in Brown or the BeFab in brown not in? Some PLs say they are getting theirs and others are saying that's why their order hasn't shipped yet.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:59 am

man I'm jealous of all of you ordering all the new goodies...sadly I have to sit this one out with money being so tight at the moment...I'm not working and no one wants to hire me Sad

Its been rough but I will find a way to save so I can get at least an MB *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:05 am

butterflyjuju wrote:
Is it the BeHave in Brown or the BeFab in brown not in? Some PLs say they are getting theirs and others are saying that's why their order hasn't shipped yet.

FAB I just adjusted it.... 9pm here and I'm still at it so my brain is half there lol Sorry
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:07 am

pinkfrog wrote:
man I'm jealous of all of you ordering all the new goodies...sadly I have to sit this one out with money being so tight at the moment...I'm not working and no one wants to hire me Sad

Its been rough but I will find a way to save so I can get at least an MB *fingers crossed*

I'm so sorry Sad
Good luck finding work
It IS hard and don't feel so bad... I'M not even getting one just yet. After paying the bills this month and all the birthdays.... where does it all go!? grrr for me and I'll grrrrrr for you too.
Hang in there!
Back to top Go down
savannahsmommy

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:13 am

I watched the video on Facebook earlier this evening with my 3 year old. She said, "Mommy, what's that bag??" Then, as soon as you opened the zipper, she gasped and said, "It's a Ju-Ju-Be??!?" Haha! It was too cute! Just wanted to thank you for the video Smile

Oh, and this spurred "Ju-Ju-Be School" (her words, not mine!) where she pulled out my Packabe, Smart, and MightyBe to show me all the pockets/zippers and what I can put in them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:25 am

OMG THAT IS SO SO FUNNNNNYYYYY!!!!
Please please please get that on video!!!!!
I can't believe I was able to spur that lol

Give her a big hug and kiss and tell her thank you for inspiring me Smile
I MUST see a video of that! Think you can get her to do it again!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
girlsmama

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:30 am

Thanks so much for all your hard work! So excited to get my BH...hopefully tomorrow! Smile I hope you don't have any EL MB's on backorder next month because I can't purchase one till then.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:43 am

I'm sure they'll still be available.
Smaller items are always made in larger quantities so it should be fine.
And thank you for your kind words Smile
Back to top Go down
SarahNicole

SarahNicole

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:48 am

Thanks for all your hard work, Maya! I got my shipping notice today and the brown befab was listed, but I guess it is coming seperately? It was backordered when I preordered so I was expecting that already.
Back to top Go down
Headlighted

Headlighted

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Thank you Maya! I hope my shipping notice comes tomorrow, everything I ordered is in black and I paid in full last month. I really hope my Major is here by my wedding!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Yay! Thank you for the update Maya Very Happy I can't wait for a notice...yahoo!!!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:05 am

awhitesi wrote:
Yay! Thank you for the update Maya Very Happy I can't wait for a notice...yahoo!!!

Just got my shipping notice! Thank you LD&D!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:35 am

SarahNicole wrote:
Thanks for all your hard work, Maya! I got my shipping notice today and the brown befab was listed, but I guess it is coming seperately? It was backordered when I preordered so I was expecting that already.

Yup, will be coming separately. Still waiting to find out more info Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:36 am

Anytime all! We're pullin it together WOOHOO!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:23 am

Maya wrote:
butterflyjuju wrote:

FAB I just adjusted it.... 9pm here and I'm still at it so my brain is half there lol Sorry

Shocked WOW not that's dedication...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:26 am

Maya wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I'm so sorry Sad
Good luck finding work
It IS hard and don't feel so bad... I'M not even getting one just yet. After paying the bills this month and all the birthdays.... where does it all go!? grrr for me and I'll grrrrrr for you too.
Hang in there!

thanks Maya I appreciate that...its just soo hard the way you need to apply for a job these days...they want you to email and if you meet the match criteria then they'll call you...whatever happened to hiring ppl and teaching them and giving them a reason to learn...grrr is right

Were waiting for June 1st so we can file for a mortgage and see what were approved of...the place were living in is sucking us dry on one income so we really need a cheaper place and I know we can buy just don't know what our limit is...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:27 am

savannahsmommy wrote:
I watched the video on Facebook earlier this evening with my 3 year old. She said, "Mommy, what's that bag??" Then, as soon as you opened the zipper, she gasped and said, "It's a Ju-Ju-Be??!?" Haha! It was too cute! Just wanted to thank you for the video Smile

Oh, and this spurred "Ju-Ju-Be School" (her words, not mine!) where she pulled out my Packabe, Smart, and MightyBe to show me all the pockets/zippers and what I can put in them Laughing

OMG tha is too cute...you really should get that on camera...I know we would love to see it and of course the crew at LD&D Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:28 am

Maya wrote:

that is pretty much what I said...LOL
Back to top Go down
JENMOMOF4

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:51 am

can't wait until my very first order get here! So excite to see the hats on my liitle man!

-Jennifer
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.JPSUESS.BOLGSPOT.COM
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:26 am

JENMOMOF4 wrote:
can't wait until my very first order get here! So excite to see the hats on my liitle man!

-Jennifer

hats??? interesting make sure to post some pic's Smile
Back to top Go down
JENMOMOF4

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:31 am

all this baby stuff makes me want to have more! If I end up crazy, its your fault! hehe!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.JPSUESS.BOLGSPOT.COM
savannahsmommy

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:55 am

Maya wrote:

Umm, she's been doing it ever since we watched the video, so I think I could easily get it on video! Laughing My BeHave arrived today (WOO HOO!!) and as soon as I opened it, she said, "Mommy, it's just like the video we watched!" She wanted to open all the zippers and talk about everything like you did. My 3 year old got to "play" with it before I did!! So, needless to say, you have surely made an impression on her! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some official May news   Some official May news Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some official May news
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next