Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
My2Boys

JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee Empty
PostSubject: JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee   JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:19 am

I just wanted to post a rave for this MONSTER sized bag! I was a bit hesitant before ordering it since the measurements given seems SO big, but I figured it had everything I was looking for in a bag so I'd give it a try. Well, I am very glad that I did. I love it more than I ever imagined! I decided on the WannaBe for several reasons: a) the cooler pocket. We go to the zoo a lot and I generally have to drag an insulated lunch sack in along with the diaper bag; b) the outside towel holder. I don't use it much for a towel, but I wanted it to hold my wraps (for wearing my LO) and the picnic blanket; c) the electronics pockets. I just loved the idea of having those available; and d) it could be used as a backpack.

Now, I have to say that not one the items above have disappointed me. I find the backpack straps comfortable and prefer to carry it this way and the straps on the front have been as invaluable as I thought they would be for wraps and picnic blankets. Above all, I have been incredibly impressed by the quality of the JJB bag. I wasn't expecting it to be so well made and so light! I also love the Tiki Toffee. It goes with everything and isn't so bright since this is such a MONSTER bag.

In short... this is a GREAT bag for longer trips when you'd be carrying multiple bags... however, I find it a little large for my runs to the grocery store or the mall. Also, it doesn't fit in the stroller's basket (I have a Phil & Ted's though, so not much room period) which is also a negative, but since it has the backpack straps I haven't found it to be a problem at all!
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee   JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:59 am

Have you tried it on stroller clips? JJB makes some.
Back to top Go down
My2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee   JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:06 am

I haven't, but I don't think it would work for us since I have a Phil and Ted's stroller and the bag is so large that I think it would hang in my child's face (he's on the bottom). Plus, it's quite heavy and I think it would cause the stroller to fall over.
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee   JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:58 pm

Oh yeah I forgot what stroller you said it was.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee   JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:13 pm

do things fall out of this bag easily? plus just thinking of you wearing it and ppl being able to pick out things from the bag
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee   JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:57 am

pinkfrog wrote:
do things fall out of this bag easily? plus just thinking of you wearing it and ppl being able to pick out things from the bag
There is a strap to pull it tight at the top and that keeps everything in. I'm sure if you had a lot of smaller stuff on top it may fall out, but I haven't had any issues with it. I always use mine for the beach though so it's usually towells on top.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee   JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:30 am

mariak wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
There is a strap to pull it tight at the top and that keeps everything in. I'm sure if you had a lot of smaller stuff on top it may fall out, but I haven't had any issues with it. I always use mine for the beach though so it's usually towells on top.

Thanks that's good to know...I really want one but I know hubby won't let me get one with that kind of price tag so I'm going to do what Maya is doing and start a fundraiser and save save save for next yr Very Happy
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee   JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:26 am

Wannabes are awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee   JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JJB WannaBe - Tiki Toffee
Page 1 of 1