Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Baby Bee Bags

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

About Baby Bee Bags Empty
PostSubject: About Baby Bee Bags   About Baby Bee Bags Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:47 am

“Moms really can do it all”
Baby Bee Bags was started by the simple need of one mom who was not willing to compromise on style and comfort, or over pay for a diaper bag. Desperate to have the perfect diaper bag, Shelly Ron, while 7 months pregnant at the time, quickly realized that in order for her to have her perfect bag, she would have to create one herself. 5 months later, Baby Bee Bags was born and so were two fashionably chic new lines of stylish, unique yet extremely comfortable and convenient diaper bags.

Shelly Ron had just graduated from SDSU when she spoke with her husband, Dvir Ron - Co-Owner of Baby Bee Bags, and convinced him to partner up with her in her quest to create the perfect diaper bag. With 100% support for each other, Shelly and Dvir Ron introduced Baby Bee Bags, Modern Designer Diaper Bags for Modern Moms and Dads, to the baby apparel business throughout the United States.

“I knew what I wanted and what I needed my diaper bag to have. After extensive research and market analysis (questioning every mom I saw with a baby), we introduced Eglan line and Fabien line to the baby apparel business.” Shelly Ron

Modernizing baby bags one mom at a time...

“We take pride in the fact that Baby Bee Bags is a family owned business, with products designed by a real mom and a real dad with real needs and real perspectives.” Dvir Ron
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

About Baby Bee Bags
Page 1 of 1