Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby Bee Bags FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Baby Bee Bags FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Baby Bee Bags FAQ   Baby Bee Bags FAQ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:42 am

Can your bags be worn as back pack?

YES!! Our Eglan line bags are completely versatile. They can be worn as backpack, of-the-shoulder and/or messenger style. All straps are removable.

Can the bags hang on strollers? Even double strollers?

YES!! Our bags feature several convenient ways to hang on any stroller handle or bar, no matter how wide they are.

How do I clean my Baby Bee Bag?

If you have a micro fiber or silk bag: Baby wipes or a wet soapy towel should do the trick for most stains. If you have a major stains please take the bag to a dry cleaner. Our bags have stabilizers within them and a regular washing machine could destroy them.

Do the bags come with a changing pad?

YES!! Baby Bee Bags come with an extra wide and long, removable and washable changing pad so you can change your little one anywhere you are.

Should I scotch guard my bag?

Yes you can! Our babies are a spiller...big time.
The micro fiber bags are the only bags you can scotch guards.
Please follow the provided manufactures instructions
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

Baby Bee Bags FAQ
Page 1 of 1