Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hhkaufman78

LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!! Empty
PostSubject: LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!!   LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:06 am

I just got the gifts that I won last week. The Angel Dear Bib is so soft, I wish it fit me. It is a bunny, so it will be perfect for Easter, when my baby boy will be about a month old. Also, the Liz Lange Zebra tote is HUGE!!! It will make the perfect pool bag. Just wanted to say thanks for everything!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!!   LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:15 am

Post pics when you can and you're very welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
berahid

PostSubject: Re: LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!!   LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 3:27 am

That is awesome! I can't wait to see it all. Few more weeks.. Smile
Back to top Go down
hhkaufman78

PostSubject: Re: LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!!   LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 5:10 am

I will try to take pics tomorrow, it is bedtime here.

Heidi, you might try to sneak the tote out of my house...lol.
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!!   LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:21 am

Congrats on your prize! I love those angel dear bibs. I got some for baby gifts for my friends a few months ago. You should check out the angel dear blankets too. They are so soft and my kids love them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!!   LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LDD & Maya are AWESOME!!!
Page 1 of 1