Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks to Maya....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
seansmom

seansmom

Thanks to Maya.... Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to Maya....   Thanks to Maya.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:21 am

Last fall some PLs from the PR got together to get some JJBs for an incredible family here who were at Children's Hospital for a long time with their adopted son after he was born with a heart condition! Aaaanyway, of course I ordered from LDD and Maya found out what it was for and added some items to the donation as well!

Great customer service, fast shipping, amazing communication....and a great heart behind all of it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Thanks to Maya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Maya....   Thanks to Maya.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:46 am

Hugs!!! so so many hugs to you!
Happy to do it and I think you all did such an amazing thing!
It's so tough nowadays and it's even harder to put aside the crazy life to do something special for others.
So many of you took the time to do a special thing that made people in need feel loved.
Such an amazing accomplishment.
Hats off to the greatest women ever!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
katherinekats

katherinekats

Thanks to Maya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Maya....   Thanks to Maya.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Wow that's amazing! I love Maya too! Great customer service!!! I got my DD MiniBe 2 days ago & I've been using it since Very Happy . Thanks Maya!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Thanks to Maya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Maya....   Thanks to Maya.... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 11:39 pm

Thank Ju Ju Be! lol
They're bags are amazing!
It's no wonder they're so addictive!

And thank YOU Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
bambini carini

bambini carini

Thanks to Maya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Maya....   Thanks to Maya.... Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:04 am

Thank you Maya for teaching me the tricks of the trade on posting blogs and forums, Thank you for taking so much time out of your busy life and for working with us at Bambini Carini! You are so special!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bambinicarinionline.com
Sponsored content

Thanks to Maya.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks to Maya....   Thanks to Maya.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks to Maya....
Page 1 of 1