Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you like most about the Be Light?

Go down 
+11
hildie
elvish
jen
spongebob7754
katherinekats
MissCourtneyPaige
lyricalpeach
AScott83
mariak
lissabee
Maya
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

What do you like most about the Be Light? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 12:01 pm

I keep eying them....
I don't know how much I'll use it but I WANT one lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
lissabee

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:41 pm

I like that it is reversible... I like that the strap is infinitely adjustable... I like that it is soft and not too structured or padded... I like the way the pockets are laid out... I like pretty much everything about it!

The belight was my first JJB, and it made me really want to try more of their bags.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Do you use it as a diaper bag or purse?
Back to top Go down
lissabee

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Maya wrote:
Do you use it as a diaper bag or purse?

Both! I have a ME BeLight, so it works really well as a handbag. ME was made for the belight! I have also used it as a stylish diaper bag at a nice dinner out with the baby. No one could even tell it was a diaper bag.
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 11:11 pm

I love that it's inexpensive so I don't feel guilty having more than one. I have 3 right now and I use them for library totes. They are too small to use as a diaper bag for me, even for quick trips, but I love them for the library.
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:24 am

I use my Be Lights for short trips to the store. I can fit a be quick/bib/change of cloths in the main compartment. I put a juice bottle in one of the outside pockets and I use the other for my wallet/keys/phone.

If I am going out with just me (rare!!) I use a large be set for my purse. I'm not sure how a Be Light would work, I guess it really depends on what you pack in your purse! It'd be too big to use as a purse for me since I just take keys/wallet/phone.
Back to top Go down
lyricalpeach

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:44 am

I haven't taken out mine yet, but I did pack it with a couple of quicks and set pieces with extra clothes, diapers.. and a wipes case in the outside front pocket, and a Real Simple notepad in the other outside pocket. It is super lightweight!!

My brother helped me tie the straps while he was here, I don't dare to take it out!! But I PM'd Rachelle and ordered sliders Wink

Tina
Back to top Go down
MissCourtneyPaige

MissCourtneyPaige

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:54 am

What are sliders?

I have yet to receive my Light, but I'm planning on using it for lunch hour (I'm working part time taking babe to the office with me) so we dont have to lug the big bag to the restaurant...I think it will be perfect!
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 4:22 am

I love my Lights coz they're so... LIGHT Laughing . Seriously though, they're amazing for use for just about anything! I have one in the car for dd's stuff and I also use it for quick trips when I don't need to bring much with me. I love it so much I have 7 of them Embarassed . And yes I have a hoarding problem Razz .
Back to top Go down
spongebob7754

spongebob7754

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:46 am

I haven't had one yet, but I"m thinking about getting one to use as a library bag.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:34 am

Sliders to my best knowledge are thingies that.... hmmmm come to think of it I'm actually not sure HA!
Sorry.
I have something in my mind but can't explain it nor am I sure.
I thin the PR has more info.
Anyone have a link?

I kind of liked that you can turn it into a mini backpack.
Back to top Go down
jen

jen

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:01 am

MissCourtneyPaige wrote:
What are sliders?

I have yet to receive my Light, but I'm planning on using it for lunch hour (I'm working part time taking babe to the office with me) so we dont have to lug the big bag to the restaurant...I think it will be perfect!

Do you have a BeTween, Packabe or any other bag that has a strap that can be adjusted? That little metal piece with the tiny bling that slides to adjust the strap is the slider. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elvish

elvish

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 pm

spongebob7754 wrote:
I haven't had one yet, but I"m thinking about getting one to use as a library bag.
This is what we're using ours for. It's great! cheers
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:27 am

jen wrote:
MissCourtneyPaige wrote:
What are sliders?

Do you have a BeTween, Packabe or any other bag that has a strap that can be adjusted? That little metal piece with the tiny bling that slides to adjust the strap is the slider. Very Happy

I knew that.... I ummmmmm was just giving you the spotlight! Smile
LOL
Wink
Wink
Wink

Thanks for the save Smile
Back to top Go down
jen

jen

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:34 pm

Maya wrote:
jen wrote:
MissCourtneyPaige wrote:
What are sliders?

I knew that.... I ummmmmm was just giving you the spotlight! Smile
LOL
Wink
Wink
Wink

Thanks for the save Smile

LMAO! Laughing
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:53 pm

I am giving this another whirl in Cbub and really like it. There is someone in the PR that makes the straps adjustable and adds a reversible zipper. That might be a nice option for some of us. My only issue with this bag are the straps. I can never get them right...
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:07 am

I just had to update that since I love them so much, I now have almost all of the BeLights (I just need the Black/Silver & Citrus ones to complete my collection). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:53 pm

katherinekats wrote:
I just had to update that since I love them so much, I now have almost all of the BeLights (I just need the Black/Silver & Citrus ones to complete my collection). Very Happy

You can do a stash photo just of he Be Lights!!! Smile
Must see!!!!
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:43 am

hildie wrote:
I am giving this another whirl in Cbub and really like it. There is someone in the PR that makes the straps adjustable and adds a reversible zipper. That might be a nice option for some of us. My only issue with this bag are the straps. I can never get them right...

I have this same issue! I have 2 sliders, and still am having problems! I'm thinking of sending it for surgery to Alyssa!!! She does an awesome job!

But, I have been using my ME Light as a purse! But, I keep a diaper and some wipes in the zipper section, so it can still be technically a diaper bag.
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:44 am

Maya wrote:
katherinekats wrote:

You can do a stash photo just of he Be Lights!!! Smile
Must see!!!!

I'd love to see this too! Do you have pics in the PR IRL gallery???

We want a pic so we can show our DH's how our addiction could be much worse!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:56 am

I have enjoyed seeing (and altering) all of the gorgeous BeLights and am definitely talking myself into getting one Very Happy Not sure which print yet though. I love that it is one of the more affordable JJBs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mandyangel

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:41 am

I love that they're reversible, there's so many options for it - you can adjust the straps to fit each individual person perfectly, plus you can have pockets on the inside or outside! and if you get sliders for it the straps are even better! plus a lot of people like the changing pads for different reasons (they fold up and fit into smaller places - some people use them to make pouches and all kinds of cute things!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:16 am

Funny I've never reversed mine.
I have the ME and love the print but I don't often wear anything red. I LOVE looking into the red though.

It looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
seanskuuipo

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:16 am

I love mine for the Library!! I had a Reversible Zipper and a Adjustable strap made for mine and its heaven!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:20 am

HA!!! That sounds so so awesome!!!!!!!

How much was it for the reversible zip?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about the Be Light?   What do you like most about the Be Light? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you like most about the Be Light?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next