Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints?

Go down 
+5
katherinekats
sunchaser
wife&mommy
mariak
Maya
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints? Empty
PostSubject: So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints?   So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Did you get your new stuff yet?
How do you like it?

I know there were mixed feelings and I'm hoping everyone fell in love when they got their stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints?   So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints? Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 11:27 pm

I really like my Cloud Break BeLight. The blues are so pretty and I think it's a very classy print. I am not a fan of silver linings, but it works well with CB, especially on the BeLight. I can only handle silver in small doses.

Citrus with envy lining is gorgeous! I am surprised at how much I like this.

I am VERY happy with my pre-order. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wife&mommy

wife&mommy

PostSubject: Re: So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints?   So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:21 am

I love the Citrus/Envy Be Set! That is the only new thing I got... so I can't really comment on the prints.
Back to top Go down
sunchaser

sunchaser

PostSubject: Re: So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints?   So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 4:45 am

I love the CS Be Sets and the new NB, but unfortunately I'm not a fan of the CB and it seems like some PL's are not feeling the love either. There have been a few CB Be Quicks up FS before they even arrived or shortly there after.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints?   So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:16 am

Bummer. I'm actually liking the print.... then again I love most of the prints.
Never loved a solid though and I'm LOVING the Navy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints?   So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:44 am

I love all of mine!
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints?   So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:09 am

I got my stuff. I still feel the same about CB...it's nice but doesn't thrill my soul. Navy wasn't as exciting to me IRL as I thought it would be. I do like them both, I just am not in love.
Back to top Go down
katherinekats

katherinekats

PostSubject: Re: So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints?   So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints? Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:12 am

seansmom wrote:
I got my stuff. I still feel the same about CB...it's nice but doesn't thrill my soul. Navy wasn't as exciting to me IRL as I thought it would be. I do like them both, I just am not in love.

IKWYM! Now we can just look forward to the Fall stuff right Wink
Back to top Go down
Hodgkiss1122

Hodgkiss1122

PostSubject: Re: So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints?   So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:18 pm

I was really hoping for an exciting boy print. Cloud break just does not catch my eye. Even if a new print was blues and flowers I would be game, but just lines was a little too boring!
Back to top Go down
writing_mama

PostSubject: Re: So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints?   So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:17 am

I haven't ordered anything (yet) but I'm definitely liking the cloud break and navy prints. I have a DS and another one on the way so it's nice to have some more boyish prints to chose from. I'm not really big on the girlier prints anyway so it's nice to have some new options. I agree that stripes and a solid aren't really "breaking out" into something new but I still like them.
Back to top Go down
jen

jen

PostSubject: Re: So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints?   So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:48 am

I'm happy with both! I think the CB BeLish is absolutely freakin adorable!
Love my CB Be Quick, and I've been using my small NB Be Set as a camera bag. Haven't used the rest yet. I look at the CS Sets and ooh and aah over it, but haven't packed them up yet! I'm still using my med perky Be Set all the time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints?   So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what DO you think of the new Ju Ju Be Prints?
Page 1 of 1