Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New prints?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AScott83

AScott83

New prints? Empty
PostSubject: New prints?   New prints? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:27 am

I have to say, I am in love with MRH! They keep wipes really damp for so long, I can't imagine using anything other than a MRH for wipes.

I'm curious if MRH is planning to come out with new colors, prints, or products?? Smile
Back to top Go down
myroyalheinie

myroyalheinie

New prints? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prints?   New prints? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:43 am

Hi. Thanks so much for your post! We are always working on designs and new ideas. Do you have something in mind that you would love to see from us? We always like to hear suggestions from other moms. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

New prints? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prints?   New prints? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:03 am

Maybe just some different colors. Most of the current ones seem boyish to me. Maybe have something in teal/silver or purple/yellow, just throwing that out there. Smile
Back to top Go down
SeminoleMom

New prints? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prints?   New prints? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:33 am

I would also love to see new prints. I have to agree that the ones I have viewed are boyish. I have a son and daughter and would love to see more vibrant colors. I love the idea of keeping my wipes moist and together with my diapers. I also read on another post about personalizing them. Are you still considering this? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New prints? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New prints?   New prints? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New prints?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: Diaper Bag Addicts! :: Diaper Bag Chat!-
Jump to: