Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not so mommy...

Go down 
+5
tigerblob
crockpot_queen
teapot10
butterflyjuju
Maya
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:08 am

Most of you know I'm not a mom just yet and I know MANY think that LDD is strictly mommy.... nope nope
I myself use Be Quicks all the time!
I had a Be Major which is now being loved by Katy
I use my Be Light all the time for day trips.
I hope from my Amy Kathryn Marigold to the Poppy to the Gladiola for work depending on the month
I LOVE my Reese Li Lexington
Use the Kalencom Weekender for longer trips
Of course I'm now OBSESSED with the Ju JU Be Behave

So what other not so mommy uses do you have for the items on our site?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
butterflyjuju

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:28 am

I use a BePrepared for a weekend bag. DH has one too. Our BeSpicy is our toiletries bag since DH likes to have full size bottles of stuff. We may switch it to the new BFF. My children each use a PackaBe as their weekend bags. They have BeLights strapped to the van seats to carry paper and pencils for traveling. I have a BRB in my van with a blanket and towels for emergencies. I use the MightyBe's ocassionally when grocery shopping as long as I have no cold items or when I just need to carry a bunch of stuff somewhere.
Back to top Go down
teapot10

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:45 am

I am a mommy in every sense of the word, with 7 kids from age 2 through 16...but I'm also a full-time student, Parent Club President, have 4 kids in baseball on 4 different teams, monthly out of state traveler, hobby farmer, book club member, the list goes on...

I need a bag that is adaptable to whatever I'm doing that day. I use the JJB Be Spicy most days, the organization is wonderful and it can hold everything I might need from my laptop and planner to a few diapers, a sippy cup and a bottle of water.

I'm eyeing a couple of new JJB's in the Earth Leather but just can't seem to decide which one I want. I'm also worried about the weight of my textbooks and the strength of the straps...has anyone used any of the new Earth Leather bags with heavy things?

Tia
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:55 pm

Awesome!!!!

Julinda, Wanna do a review on those bags in the "not so mommy" sense? Maybe with pics of hubby, the kids and their packed bags?

And Tia, would love your review on the Spicy! Smile
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:23 am

I use the Mia bossi as an overnight bag. The JJB paci pod makes a great mini first aid kit for the car.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:42 am

I'm loving the paci idea.

Forgot to add I use my Natalie Hobo pouch for almost ALL my night outings. It's PERFECTLY sized!
Back to top Go down
tigerblob

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:05 am

I'm definitely not a mommy. I use a BePrepared for my overnight bag like DW butterflyjuju said. She also has a Cloud Break Mini, PaciPod, BeTagged, Belight changepad with Navy BeQuick for me to use if I ever need to take the littler kids out myself. Hasn't ever had to happen yet but glad to know it's there if I need it so I don't have to carry a messenger or girly bag.

By the way, I had to ask DW what to call all of those things...lol.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:35 am

I just used my MB for a weekend bag. I made a Cloud Break coin pouch for our camera. Love the medium set for coupons too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:16 pm

One of my JJB be mine's in my camera bag... holds the batteries, camera, cord if needed, and still has a little more room... love it for that use. I use my lights as purses for me and a large set piece holds my lists, coupon folders, and calculator when I run errands. I gave my mom a major for her birthday (she loves it) and a mighty be for mothers day which she uses to take things back and forth from work.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:55 pm

well my son is now potty trained so he really doesn't use a diaper bag...but I use my mini be when where out, I use a be light as a purse for myself, I have a be rich as my wallet and I have many many uses of the be quicks...that is what I LOVE about JJB, Lug, Skip Hop there all useful well after the baby days...

Maya you should look into carrying Lug they have wonderful products...
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:20 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
well my son is now potty trained so he really doesn't use a diaper bag...but I use my mini be when where out, I use a be light as a purse for myself, I have a be rich as my wallet and I have many many uses of the be quicks...that is what I LOVE about JJB, Lug, Skip Hop there all useful well after the baby days...

I agree about the Lug products. I have a small wallet, but wish it had a magnetic snap...it's quite tricky to close easily.
Back to top Go down
AmyKelley

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:38 pm

I use my Mighty Be as my work bag (I am a substitute teacher) it fits my fits my Rich, my Fuel Cell (with my lunch and sodas in it), my book, so me kids books to read and mad libs with lots of room left over. It is hte perfect bag!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:10 am

awhitesi wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I agree about the Lug products. I have a small wallet, but wish it had a magnetic snap...it's quite tricky to close easily.

OMG did you see some of the newer bags that just came out I LOVE them...one of their bags would be a perfect summer purse...I know they don't have fancy patterns like JJB but for some reason the solid colors are enough for me...I can't explain it but I seriously don't get bored with my Lug products...I LOVE their new clutch wallet too its soo fancy...they do have a diaper bag though as well and the puddle jumper could be used as a diaper bag too my friend used one for her daughter...
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:20 am

ITA about the fun colors. I got the orange to match my GG BL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:01 am

awhitesi wrote:
ITA about the fun colors. I got the orange to match my GG BL Very Happy

I have black...and I traded my moped for a red bag...the red is so refreshing its HUGE though so I'm using it as our splash park bag which is a bummer as I would have LOVED to have it for my everyday purse
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:33 pm

I took my laptop out of the house this weekend... used the Be Quick for all the wires and mouse and stuff!
Good thing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not so mommy... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not so mommy...   Not so mommy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not so mommy...
Page 1 of 1