Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New mommy fan of jujube!

Go down 
+4
RoryChickenMilk
mariak
Momof2Boys
stbismuth9
8 posters
AuthorMessage
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

New mommy fan of jujube! Empty
PostSubject: New mommy fan of jujube!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:05 am

Hi everyone!

I am a new mommy of the most beautiful 5 months old little girl, Lucie. Smile
I discovered Jujube bags over the summer and really like them!
Facebook directed me towards this forum as I follow you guys.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: New mommy fan of jujube!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:28 am

Welcome Mama! So nice of you to join us Very Happy
Don't forget to join the PR as well Very Happy It's the official JJB forum.

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom/index.php?sid=2fb31f52c4d442d98d44976beacca8e8
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: New mommy fan of jujube!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:11 am

Welcome! Do you have any JJB's yet? If so which ones?
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: New mommy fan of jujube!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:15 am

I just saw on facebook that you won one of the random prizes! What a great welcome to the forum! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: New mommy fan of jujube!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:55 am

I didn't know you won. CONGRATS!
Back to top Go down
RoryChic

PostSubject: I'm new too & LOVE Ju-Ju-Be's!!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:32 am

Hi there,
I'm new to this site also, and also LOVE Ju-Ju-Be's!! I actually just purchased my first one today, but I have to wait 2-3 weeks for it to be delivered, which has been on edge, as I only have about 2 weeks left until I'm due to deliver my second baby, a boy, who does not yet have a name!! lol. Keep your fingers crossed for me that both will be delivered SOON!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: New mommy fan of jujube!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:44 am

Hi and welcome RoryChick flower So glad you joined us! CONGRATS on the little bean and your first JJB purchase. Which bag did you get? Is your first a girl? I wish you the best of luck and here's to hoping that both bundles will arrive safely sunny
Back to top Go down
RoryChickenMilk

PostSubject: Re: New mommy fan of jujube!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 6:29 am

Thanks Momof2Boys! Smile

I purchased the Ju-Ju-Be Be All bag in midnight eclipse!! I can't wait for it to arrive!!

Yes, my first is a girl, Marissa, who's 3.5 years old now and anxiously waiting the arrival of her baby brother!! Smile

How old are your boys? I bet they keep you pretty busy!!! Do you have a collection of JJB's? Or just one for everything (probably the Be Prepared) as I imagine you'd have to be with 2!! I guess I'll be finding out soon!! lol.

This looks like a great forum!! I can't wait to spend some time chatting on here! Wink

Thanks for the warm welcome and hope to tty again soon!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: New mommy fan of jujube!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:43 am

Good choice! I love the Midnight Eclipse!

I bet Marissa will be an awesome big sister to her little brother. My boys are 3 and 1. Yes, they keep me on my toes but I enjoy every minute of it Very Happy

As for my collection of JJBs.....hmmmmm....lets just say I'm addicted. It really is a sicknes I tell ya. When I first found out about JJBs, I planned on getting just one bag but since discovering the Pink Room, I've lost count of how many bags I have. Oh and I have three Be Prepareds Shocked Laughing

Oh and you should totally check out the Pink Room. It's the JJB forum for JJB addicts Laughing Here's the link:

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom/index.php?sid=52dc4022f0bf307e2833a7b0703d3b6e

I'm on there as Momof2Boys as well Very Happy Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: New mommy fan of jujube!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:47 pm

Welcome to JJB and LD&D!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
mom2mikey

PostSubject: Re: New mommy fan of jujube!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:37 am

I love ME too... I am also a JJB fan! Welcome...you've stumbled upon a great community!
Back to top Go down
mamatojj

mamatojj

PostSubject: Re: New mommy fan of jujube!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 am

Welcome to the LD&D forum...and to your new JJB addiction. Razz
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: New mommy fan of jujube!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:55 am

Yes, be forewarned that it is addictive!
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: New mommy fan of jujube!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:37 pm

Welcome to the LD&D Forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New mommy fan of jujube!   New mommy fan of jujube! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New mommy fan of jujube!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Newbies Welcome!-
Jump to: