Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JJB Packabe vs. BRB

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
christigpa

JJB Packabe vs. BRB Empty
PostSubject: JJB Packabe vs. BRB   JJB Packabe vs. BRB Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:37 pm

Okay, oh wise ones...what's the good, bad and the ugly of these two bags? I'm saving up for one and just cannot make up my mind. LDD's vids are super helpful. Two in dipes (18 and 4 months) and I don't tend to pack lightly. Right now I'm carrying a SkipHop City Chic and somewhat bursting out of it.

Would love your feedback and thoughts! TIA! Smile
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: JJB Packabe vs. BRB   JJB Packabe vs. BRB Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:42 am

I have a packabe and it did hold a decent amount. I have one DD and it held enough diapers for a day, clothing, food and toys. If you let me know what you pack, I can pack it up and take a picture for you.
I am expecting #2 and am considering the BRB. Although I am hoping to only have 1 in diapers.....my DD and I have different views on this topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: JJB Packabe vs. BRB   JJB Packabe vs. BRB Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:04 am

oooooooh who has the dish on the comparison + pics?
I would LOVE a review and you'd all be helping out a mama!

Please post a review for the blog.
GREAT question
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
christigpa

PostSubject: Re: JJB Packabe vs. BRB   JJB Packabe vs. BRB Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:59 pm

crockpot_queen wrote:
I have a packabe and it did hold a decent amount. I have one DD and it held enough diapers for a day, clothing, food and toys. If you let me know what you pack, I can pack it up and take a picture for you.
I am expecting #2 and am considering the BRB. Although I am hoping to only have 1 in diapers.....my DD and I have different views on this topic Smile

Thanks for the offer! Here's what I pack and how I divide it (c&p from a review I did for another website):
>>Detachable mommy bag on the front is just the right size for keys, a thin wallet, a packet of tissues, my iPhone, a small tablet and a few pens. The external zipper holds two lip glosses and one chapstick perfectly.
>>Back pocket is the width of the bag is just right for the included changing pad, disposable placemats, two sunhats, small first aid kit and two small board books.
>>Two gusseted interior pockets big enough for wide bottles (i.e. Avent) and sippies
>>Two exterior pockets that are also great for wide bottles or even insulated Kleen Kanteens for mommies
>>Back to the inside, there are four pockets (entire inside of bag is teal).
>>>>In one, Pampers refillable wipes case, three size 4 dipes
>>>>In second, four size 3 dipes
>>>>In third, toddler bib, toddler paci and paci clip, infant paci and paci clip, two sandwich-size cloth bags filled with toddler munchies
>>>>In last pocket, full size diaper cream, mommy hand lotion, small flashlight, one sandwich-size cloth bag filled with antibacterial wipes, green antibacterial hand spray, kid sunscreen, small 2oz bottle of powdered infant cereal
>>Interior still has room for a Sassy formula container, one cloth diapers (burp cloth) and Boogie wipes

Congrats on expecting #2! I guess you're pottytraining DC#1 right now? GL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JJB Packabe vs. BRB   JJB Packabe vs. BRB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JJB Packabe vs. BRB
Page 1 of 1