Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from Canada!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
turtletatty

turtletatty

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:47 am

Hi! I was referred to this site through FB so thought I'd pop by and introduce myself... I'm Betty, mom to 2 boys, Donovan is 7 & Zack is 10 and to a 16 month little girl named Caitlynn. We live in Alberta, Canada.

I look forward to getting to know you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:04 am

WO-HOO another Canadian...welcome...I'm also from Canada, Ontario to be exact...
Back to top Go down
turtletatty

turtletatty

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:05 am

Thank you! I take it we are few & far between around here, LOL! What part of Ontario are you from?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:08 am

turtletatty wrote:
Thank you! I take it we are few & far between around here, LOL! What part of Ontario are you from?

yes there isn't very many of us on here from Canada...but we are growing which is a good sign Very Happy ...I'm in Brampton but hoping to move to Orangeville soon like in the next month or two
Back to top Go down
turtletatty

turtletatty

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:12 am

My boss/good friend grew up in Brampton but now lives in Alberta. Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:15 am

turtletatty wrote:
My boss/good friend grew up in Brampton but now lives in Alberta. Smile

yeah were growing fast but the roads aren't big enough to handle the congestion...

How's the weather this time of yr? Still getting snow?
Back to top Go down
turtletatty

turtletatty

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:47 am

We had a weird and crazy blizzard not TOO long ago, lol, but it's supposed to go to 28C today. It's been a gorgeous week, actually. Now let's hope it continues for the long weekend!

How about you guys?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:32 am

we've had rain, humid weather, cooler weather our April/May seems to be mixed up, we had May weather in April and were having April weather in May...I'm just hoping by June we have hot hazy humid days...I want a summer where I'm sweating like crazy and not wearing jeans and bundled up to my eyeballs watching my son's soccer games LOL
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:15 am

Welcome to the forum!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:29 am

Hey and welcome to the forum! Just a quick heads up! We're having a BUNCH of contests!
Post in the ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING section. Once we hit 4,000 posts I'll have a random drawing for posters. So each post brings us closer to the 4,000 AND gives you more chances to win!
AND all posts in the section this week enter to win a free Sammy coin pouch too!

Go to the IRL photos and bag reviews section and post some of your reviews with pictures. If your review gets chosen for the blog you AUTOMATICALLY get a free gift!

Also post some stash photos for us to drool over what you've got!

Have fun and thanks for joining mommy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:33 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from Canada! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Canada!   Hello from Canada! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Canada!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Newbies Welcome!-
Jump to: