Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Totally LOVING this bag

Go down 
+3
meggiero
Maya
girlsmama
7 posters
AuthorMessage
girlsmama

Totally LOVING this bag Empty
PostSubject: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:45 am

I'm sure it's already been mentioned, but I LOVE my JJB Behave!! I can't think of an occasion that I haven't used it for yet and it's done awesome! It works great for just me, works great when I have my kids with me, not too big, not too small. I'm still waiting for something to come around about it that I don't like, but as of now, it's perfect!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:53 am

I love it tooo!!! WOOHOO!!!
Wanna write a review for a free gift????
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:55 am

I keep seeing all the wonderful reviews and it makes me want one!!!!!
Back to top Go down
meggiero

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:56 am

I have the BeFab and am so thrilled with it that I'm literally sad that I haven't had to leave the house since Sunday! I keep finding reasons to zip and unzip the zippers, lol!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:03 am

lololol! I want the Behave so so much!!!! arg!
They're now backordered till August after our next shipment this Friday Sad
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:05 am

I don't think I've ever seen something so raved about as the BeHave! Backordered til August? Yikes! It is one gorgeous bag... on my wish list for when I dont' have so many little ones who need so many things.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:25 am

Maya wrote:
lololol! I want the Behave so so much!!!! arg!
They're now backordered till August after our next shipment this Friday Sad

OMG so that was correct on the website...I was wondering about that WOW...well at least that'll give me time to save save save LOL
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:26 am

well after seeing all the pic's and reading all the reviews...it makes me want one!!!!! At least I have until August to save LOL
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:56 am

So glad you are loving it!! I really wish it was the right timing for me to get a BeHave! Maybe the BFF will be perfect Wink
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:04 am

awhitesi wrote:
So glad you are loving it!! I really wish it was the right timing for me to get a BeHave! Maybe the BFF will be perfect Wink

I'm dying to see the bff in fabric...if its even called that
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:37 am

I am glad you are loving your behave so much! I am so glad I got one. I am in love with that bag!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:58 am

bff??? ok ok ok what am I missing now?
Back to top Go down
girlsmama

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:55 am

Maya wrote:

Sorry, I'm just now checking this! This may sound stupid, but...how do I go about writing a review?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:51 am

Maya wrote:
bff??? ok ok ok what am I missing now?

it has a grab handle, a messenger strap, backpack straps...it really is an amazing looking bag...it is perfect and I know many ppl will be giving up their packabes for this...I on the other hand will be giving up my spicy for this bad boy Smile

Here's more info - http://ju-ju-be.com/ju-ju-blog/?p=916
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:47 am

girlsmama wrote:
Maya wrote:

Sorry, I'm just now checking this! This may sound stupid, but...how do I go about writing a review?

Here's the link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally LOVING this bag   Totally LOVING this bag Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totally LOVING this bag
Page 1 of 1