Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do YOUR kids say?

Go down 
+18
pinkmac85
amanda79
AmyKelley
EthioMommy
Katy
Tricka_67
momtoheath
jess
crazyflwr
crockpot_queen
pinkfrog
lynn4
mintoad
2BoysMom
awhitesi
JENMOMOF4
butterflyjuju
Maya
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pinkfrog

What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:51 am

I have one...this wkend my son was finishing up lunch and when he was done he says "I'm so full I have to go to the dr and have a baby" so I asked him where do babies come from and he says "out of your bum"

Man did he have us laughing really hard
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:03 am

pinkfrog wrote:
momtoheath wrote:
I figure you all would appreciate this.....One of my sorority sisters posted today that her son let out this blood curdling scream.....It seems he wondered how a chip clip would look on his man parts....He found out quickly it wasnt a good idea....Crazy things 4 year olds do huh?

Laughing Laughing Laughing OMG that is freaken hilarious...

Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:18 am

Ohh Maya I LOVE that you started this section. Gracie is going to be 18 months on the 9th of June, so she is TOTALLY in the repeating EVERYTHING stage. The funniest thing she says is the word "sit". As soon as we get home we take our dog snowball for a walk, so we make him sit on our welcome mat to put on his leash. so I say "snowball sit" and Gracie says "Sowbowl S*it". It is the funniest thing every! oh and Truck is well i will let you figure that one out...
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
EthioMommy

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:23 am

My 3 year old walks up to random strangers (were working on that) at the store and says, "Hi this is my sister, Mr. T. She has a ginormous head." I dont know where she got that from but the hair totally does.

What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 DSC_0058
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:12 am

Katy wrote:
Ohh Maya I LOVE that you started this section. Gracie is going to be 18 months on the 9th of June, so she is TOTALLY in the repeating EVERYTHING stage. The funniest thing she says is the word "sit". As soon as we get home we take our dog snowball for a walk, so we make him sit on our welcome mat to put on his leash. so I say "snowball sit" and Gracie says "Sowbowl S*it". It is the funniest thing every! oh and Truck is well i will let you figure that one out...

oh how I love when they can't sound the letters out properly that they sound more like swear words...it's the cutest thing ever!!! Smile

I could picture her saying truck but sounding totally different Wink
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:14 am

EthioMommy wrote:
My 3 year old walks up to random strangers (were working on that) at the store and says, "Hi this is my sister, Mr. T. She has a ginormous head." I dont know where she got that from but the hair totally does.

What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 DSC_0058

OMG your daughter pictured is adorable but your older daughter has a point she kind of does look like Mr T...how old is your older one???
Back to top Go down
EthioMommy

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:15 am

Shes 3 my little one pictured above is 1
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:42 am

EthioMommy wrote:
Shes 3 my little one pictured above is 1

ya then I don't know how she got that she looks like Mr T unless it was her daddy or uncle or some other family member...still really cute though Smile
Back to top Go down
AmyKelley

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Well the one I am trying to get my 2yo NOT to say is d*mn it Embarassed

She constantly makes us laugh but I am totally drawing a blank on some of the funnier things she has said.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:13 am

AmyKelley wrote:

She constantly makes us laugh but I am totally drawing a blank on some of the funnier things she has said.

sometimes at that age you have to ignore it because to them its more a game if you acknowledge it...I know its hard and embarrassing though
Back to top Go down
AmyKelley

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:34 am

pinkfrog wrote:
AmyKelley wrote:

sometimes at that age you have to ignore it because to them its more a game if you acknowledge it...I know its hard and embarrassing though

The funny thing is she uses it in the right way, and says it quietly. I really need to learn to watch my mouth!LOL She learns very quickly!

The other thing she says a lot and in all my years working with toddlers I have never had one say "It's not fair!" She even crosses her arms across her chest. I have no idea where she picked that one up!LOL
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:40 am

AmyKelley wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
AmyKelley wrote:

The funny thing is she uses it in the right way, and says it quietly. I really need to learn to watch my mouth!LOL She learns very quickly!

The other thing she says a lot and in all my years working with toddlers I have never had one say "It's not fair!" She even crosses her arms across her chest. I have no idea where she picked that one up!LOL

my son says "no fair" A LOT its pretty frustrating and I usually reply back "life isn't fair" LOL

I don't know about girls but my son is handful at 4.5 talks back a lot and thinks he can act the way he does
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:51 am

pinkfrog wrote:
AmyKelley wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
AmyKelley wrote:

my son says "no fair" A LOT its pretty frustrating and I usually reply back "life isn't fair" LOL

I don't know about girls but my son is handful at 4.5 talks back a lot and thinks he can act the way he does

Girls are a handful in their own way. We have leaned not to laugh at her otherwise that will be the only word she used. Right now she really likes the word gosh (no idea where she heard that) but it is cute when she does use it.
My DD also refuses to use the letter B in the word bye and instead uses D. We went to the grocery store and she was in a bad mood. The cashier was friendly and said bye to her. DD looks up and with her mean face on said die. She was actually saying bye and I did have to explain the to the cashier.
Back to top Go down
AmyKelley

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:58 am

LOL at the "Dye" I would been explaining too!LOL

My 2.5yo dd is a major handfull. I say she is the Energizer Bunny on Speed!LOL She is typically non stop moving and TALKS non stop!!

She must be tired today though b/c she's been pretty mellow and actually sitting down watchign tv. And her thumb is in her mouth (a sure sign she is tired) which means she is being QUIET for a change! Awwwwww........
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:50 am

crockpot_queen wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
AmyKelley wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
AmyKelley wrote:

Girls are a handful in their own way. We have leaned not to laugh at her otherwise that will be the only word she used. Right now she really likes the word gosh (no idea where she heard that) but it is cute when she does use it.
My DD also refuses to use the letter B in the word bye and instead uses D. We went to the grocery store and she was in a bad mood. The cashier was friendly and said bye to her. DD looks up and with her mean face on said die. She was actually saying bye and I did have to explain the to the cashier.

LOL at the die part...I bet the cashier was stunned...I could envision the look on her face...

kids really should come with a manual...my son has started the mad face...raising his hand...kicking us (the kicking is mostly in public when he doesn't get his way) it is sooo hard to parent in public these days...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:52 am

AmyKelley wrote:
LOL at the "Dye" I would been explaining too!LOL

My 2.5yo dd is a major handfull. I say she is the Energizer Bunny on Speed!LOL She is typically non stop moving and TALKS non stop!!

She must be tired today though b/c she's been pretty mellow and actually sitting down watchign tv. And her thumb is in her mouth (a sure sign she is tired) which means she is being QUIET for a change! Awwwwww........

don't you wish there was a remote that could mute them??? Laughing we can't wait for them to talk but once they start we can't get them to stop Laughing
Back to top Go down
AmyKelley

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:24 am

So my 2yo just came out of the bathroom half naked and told me "I'm going to wipe my bottom, I'm going to wipe my bottom so it will be butiful!" (I spelled it the way she says it.LOL)
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:55 am

ohh my DD decides in order to suck up to mommy when she is in trouble she now say...

"Mama oo toe piddy" meaning "mama your so pretty" I wish i can say it didn't work but she bats her baby blues, holds me cheeks in her little hands, and gives me a kiss on the forehead. So basically her time-outs last for about 5 seconds. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
amanda79

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:28 am

Haha kids are funny...so funny i don't want mine to grow up. Everyday i'm laughing at some of the stuff my son says. I can't wait for Alex to start talking so i can experience this all over again.

Here are some funny thing my 2 years old has said.

When he was learning how to talk and he was being fussy or whatever i'd ask him what his problem was. Well one day i was just sitting here and he comes up to me all serious and says" what yo probem" omg it was the cutest funniest thing ever. It was one of those moments where you shouldn't laugh but can't help it. There has been a lot of those.

Umm, also when he was learning to talk i asked him to say clock one day....lets just say i didn't ask him to say it again for along time....at least till he could pronounce the L lol

A few weeks ago he woke up and wanted to watch Barney, i said sorry hun barney is over....he said DAMIT! lmao!! I couldn't believe he said that!
Back to top Go down
pinkmac85

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:49 am

Well my daughter is only 15 months and says Oh Shit. At first it was hilarious now it's embarrassing lol It's amazing how you can muffle "oh shit" very lightly under your breath and they STILL pick it up!!
Back to top Go down
stbismuth9

stbismuth9

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:03 pm

pinkmac85 wrote:
Well my daughter is only 15 months and says Oh Shit. At first it was hilarious now it's embarrassing lol It's amazing how you can muffle "oh shit" very lightly under your breath and they STILL pick it up!!

haha! This is funny! Hopefully this won't happen to me!
My little one is only 9 months old and can only say a few "words" that she clearly understands such as "ATA", "GUI (when she sees the dogs or is very excited)" and "HE!" or "EEE!" to call us. Smile
A little more to go before the words come but we speak French and English at home.
Back to top Go down
RoryChickenMilk

PostSubject: My daughter asked me yesterday....   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:41 am

My (almost - in a few weeks) 4 year old asked me yesterday "Do you want to hear my 'Cloud go away' song so it won't be a shitty day?" Shocked
I had the HARDEST time trying not to burst out laughing!!! She was SO serious!!
I know I have a potty mouth around other adults, but I didn't realize she was paying so much attention to my words when we're out in public! I guess I'll have to tone it down a bit! :s
Back to top Go down
mamomof2

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:44 am

when my oldest daughter was two (now 11) we were in the bank, and one of the tellers asked "hi mackenzie, how are you?" her reply "F*** you". she was learning "fine thank you" and it came out alllllll wrong....everyone stared at me like "what are you teaching that child?" i had to explain that she meant "fine thank you"
Back to top Go down
SarahNicole

SarahNicole

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:49 am

Oh my Gosh, this thread has me in stitches! I have SO many of them . .

DS was obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine. He carried around his little Percy train everywhere. This was before he started saying his "r's" so it came out as . . well . . something bad, lol! We were getting food one day and the person taking our order asked DS what he had, and DS SCREAMED out in the middle of the place "THAT'S MY PERCY! I LOVE PERCY!" . . Embarassed

I'll add some more after I get home Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:35 pm

OMGGGGGGGGG So so funny!!!!!!
7am and I'm on the floor cracking up!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do YOUR kids say?   What do YOUR kids say? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do YOUR kids say?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Anything and Everything!-
Jump to: