Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!

Go down 
+5
themommaduck
awhitesi
aleeschaylee
SarahNicole
Maya
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Maya
Admin
Maya

Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 10:40 am

You're always thanking me and the LDD crew.
Well let me enlighten you for a moment....
You all have put smiles on our faces, kept us informed and I can't even begin to explain how amazing you make us all feel with your kind words!
It means the world to us all!
Every time an order has a thank you comment in it, it's relayed in the office to ensure us that yeah... we're doing a good job
Anytime I see a Facebook post that cracks me up, I share it with the rest of the crew cause yeah.... you're all so funny!
Anytime we read reviews on other sites about our customer service, it inspires us to continue and do even better!
We've received "pats on the back", holiday cards and gifts, sweet voice mails, emails, wall comments, forum posts and so much more that absolutely amaze us!
Your patience for delays or issues are appreciated more than you can imagine especially considering most of them are out of our hands.
And your participation in our contests, your support in sharing us with friends, your loyalty in the reviews you write and the absolute dedication to LDD is appreciated beyond belief!

You've made us smile, made us laugh and even had us rolling on the floor!
AND on more than one occasion you've made us super emotional with just a few sweeeeeeet words. (I'm so so serious...)

I want to thank YOU all for being amazing moms, dads, grandparents, friends and all!
You keep us going!
Here's a "pat on the back" some hugs and kisses and the biggest THANK YOU ever!!!!

Last edited by Maya on Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
SarahNicole

SarahNicole

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:03 am

Aww! But with everything you guys do for US, all of that stuff is the LEAST we could do! So again, I say thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
aleeschaylee

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 11:43 am

we love u guys...so we also could to say thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:28 pm

So sweet! Thanks again Wink
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:49 am

hehe Smile MWA!
Back to top Go down
themommaduck

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 2:49 am

You guys are the BEST!!!! Seriously! You put up with wackiness, give us fun (and contests and awesome pre-order deals!), and always always offer wonderful CS!!! The PL's would be lost without you!!
Back to top Go down
Headlighted

Headlighted

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:25 am

themommaduck wrote:
You guys are the BEST!!!! Seriously! You put up with wackiness, give us fun (and contests and awesome pre-order deals!), and always always offer wonderful CS!!! The PL's would be lost without you!!
Definitely! You are all absolutely amazing! Thank you times a MILLION!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:37 am

Awe, thanks all!!!
We love what we do that's for sure.
Still trying to figure out a way to sneak some accessories out to take some quick videos.... hmmmm Smile
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:06 am

You guys are the best! LD&D rules! Thanks for everything!
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:51 am

ixlovexpink wrote:
You guys are the best! LD&D rules! Thanks for everything!

ITA!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:10 am

What does ITA stand for?
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:16 am

Maya wrote:
What does ITA stand for?

ITA = I totally agree Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:17 am

ohhhhhhhh ah haaaaaa! Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:33 am

aww gee thanks Very Happy

What place gives you contests galore especially in this economy...so yes the thank you's go both ways...you guys are the best Smile
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:19 am

pinkfrog wrote:
aww gee thanks Very Happy

What place gives you contests galore especially in this economy...so yes the thank you's go both ways...you guys are the best Smile

Exactly!! You all definitely add excitement and something to look forward to on the rough days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:46 am

awe so sweeeeeet! Well hey, the contests aren't just to give stuff away of course....
Free gifts for reviews which are such a big help to others when trying to make a decision
Becoming our fans, followers and participating only helps us more in our efforts to provide what we can.
The contests make you all so happy which makes us happy too.
The forum posts keep us all informed and interested.

So much goes on in the "circle" of LDD Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:07 am

you are very right about that Maya...there is no I in team...
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 8:34 am

lol I LOVE that saying Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:18 am

me too...it kind of sounds corny but I kind of use it with ds since were a team in this household Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:14 am

AWEEEEE That's so so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok... now I'm neeeeeding a family of my own lol
hmmmm now just to find the right man.... boy, I'm in trouble lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!   Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank ME!?!?!? No no.... Thank YOU!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Little Dudes and Divas News!-
Jump to: