Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another One Mommy contest

Go down 
+3
Katy
Momof2Boys
pinkfrog
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkfrog

Another One Mommy contest Empty
PostSubject: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:09 am

and this time its for your child!!!

Amy is graciously giving away a marble racer and the best part is that it isn't noisy OR requires battery just creativity on your child Smile

Enter here - http://tinyurl.com/3xy4hda

Good luck
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:48 am

Oh wow those are cool! I can't be bothered to enter the contest though but I may just ask her to get a couple of them and ship to me. My boys would go nuts over them!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:04 am

yyour too funny Joanne...this one is A LOT easier to enter though Wink

I know my son would LOVE this so I hope luck is on my side...haven't been too lucky lately Sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:00 pm

It's easier to enter? I didn't really read that part. I just thought it would be the same as all her other contests. Ok I'll go read it now.

Good luck to you!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:01 am

I am trying my hardest to with that behave thank god i don't have a DS or i would be stuck in two contest.
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:28 am

Katy wrote:
I am trying my hardest to with that behave thank god i don't have a DS or i would be stuck in two contest.

Good Luck with the BeHave contest Wink
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:53 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
It's easier to enter? I didn't really read that part. I just thought it would be the same as all her other contests. Ok I'll go read it now.

Good luck to you!

well ya what I meant was your not competing with a 1000 ppl like the JJB contests LOL
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:55 am

Katy wrote:

I find the JJB contests are the hardest as you get over 1000 entries...gives you less of a chance to win

good luck though...we'll both need it Laughing
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:08 am

Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:16 am

no problem anytime Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JENMOMOF4

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:02 am

cool..I love things with no batteries!
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.JPSUESS.BOLGSPOT.COM
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:28 am

JENMOMOF4 wrote:
cool..I love things with no batteries!

LOL I think most parents do Laughing
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 1:36 am

I saw the review on her site...they look low maintenance and fun!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:30 am

awhitesi wrote:
I saw the review on her site...they look low maintenance and fun!

I thought it looked like fun too and wanted one for myself Laughing

there isn't enough toys these days that don't involve a battery
Back to top Go down
mintoad

mintoad

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:10 am

I would love to win that behave. I entered but we'll see how it goes. I know there's not much chance with that many entries, but someone's got to win, right? Those car's that Amy's giving away are really neat too.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:42 am

mintoad wrote:
I would love to win that behave. I entered but we'll see how it goes. I know there's not much chance with that many entries, but someone's got to win, right? Those car's that Amy's giving away are really neat too.

I think majority of the ppl entering the contest want to win LOL but your right it's not going to be easy to win in...your chances of getting struck by lightening are much higher Laughing

see Amy's car giveaway (that sounds misleading Laughing ) your chances are MUCH higher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another One Mommy contest   Another One Mommy contest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another One Mommy contest
Page 1 of 1