Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

excited about preorders

Go down 
+12
rabidewok
afwife8405
kmc182
2boyz
jenfromnc
Ldriver
zzbean
awhitesi
butterflyjuju
Momof2Boys
3babiestolove
cojoville
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
awhitesi

awhitesi

excited about preorders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:20 am

My birthday is the 25th (next Sunday) Very Happy I originally wanted CB, but now I really want the black EL MB instead! The DZ has really grown on me (especially since we are having a girl). I guess I'm afraid it might be too big as an everyday bag...although I'm sure I could find other uses Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 12:21 pm

It's funny how certain colours tend to grow on you especially when you're pregnant and know the sex of the baby Laughing I think DZ can work for a boy too if you ask me Embarassed Oh and I thought you needed an MB for swimming?
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
It's funny how certain colours tend to grow on you especially when you're pregnant and know the sex of the baby Laughing I think DZ can work for a boy too if you ask me Embarassed Oh and I thought you needed an MB for swimming?

I thought so too! I used my WB the first class and it was too huge to fit in the locker and juggle with DS. I used my BL last time and it worked great!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

I thought so too! I used my WB the first class and it was too huge to fit in the locker and juggle with DS. I used my BL last time and it worked great!!

Ok I know this will sound stupid but what's a BL? Is it Be Light? If it is, you didn't find it too small for swimming?
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:52 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Ok I know this will sound stupid but what's a BL? Is it Be Light? If it is, you didn't find it too small for swimming?

Yeah, a BeLight Very Happy I realized it was more difficult to juggle DS and the large WB bag..the locker room doesn't have much space to put things or to change a squirmy 19 month old! I just brought his change of clothes, diaper, and cover up for me. Carried in DS's towel. It worked really well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:15 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:

Yeah, a BeLight Very Happy I realized it was more difficult to juggle DS and the large WB bag..the locker room doesn't have much space to put things or to change a squirmy 19 month old! I just brought his change of clothes, diaper, and cover up for me. Carried in DS's towel. It worked really well Very Happy

Wow, it fits that much eh! I don't own a BL so I'm not familiar with its size. I have heard that it's very stuffable. That's good to know.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:34 pm

It worked really well. I did tons of alterations on BeLights before I ever owned one..finally got a GG one off Babysteals. I have a zipper on mine so it may be more stuffable without that. I really like having the closed option for on the go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:16 pm

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Yes, how awesome was that to read today?

Oy I'm slow and I don't have stuff bookmarked. Plus I'm too lazy to go looking for it Laughing Where did you read that?

JJB wrote this in response to a FB post Smile

"Right now we are looking at the end of April for the shipment to arrive!!! Yeah!!! It is getting close!!!! We will be shipping bags the first week of May if all goes as planned!! :)R"

yup! That's exactly where I read it! Sorry to be soooo slow to getting back to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:19 pm

awhitesi wrote:
It worked really well. I did tons of alterations on BeLights before I ever owned one..finally got a GG one off Babysteals. I have a zipper on mine so it may be more stuffable without that. I really like having the closed option for on the go Very Happy

Me too! I bought a GG on BS and had it altered it with a snap on the back and a zipper on the top. It turned out really well. Nothing worse then a tipped over Light and stuff going EVERYWHERE Sad Much better with a zippper.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:23 pm

zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

Me too! I bought a GG on BS and had it altered it with a snap on the back and a zipper on the top. It turned out really well. Nothing worse then a tipped over Light and stuff going EVERYWHERE Sad Much better with a zippper.

ITA! Love the chunky orange zipper Very Happy ...and the deal from BS!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
I am super excited!! Can't believe how close it is gettting!!!!

Ok what did you order again? Sorry Embarassed My short-term memory is so bad these days. Having kids will do that I tell ya!

I ordered a Black Behave and a black EL rich...but I just changed it to a DZ Major! Even if it gets lost inside of all that yummy DZ goodness, it will be worth it b/c it is sooooo pretty!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:28 pm

awhitesi wrote:
zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

That was a fabulous deal!!! There will be more JJB on BS soon Smile Keep your eyes out! I wonder what they will have next....
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:33 pm

zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

That was a fabulous deal!!! There will be more JJB on BS soon Smile Keep your eyes out! I wonder what they will have next....

Where did you get the inside scoop? Can't wait to see what it is...sets, maybe?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 11:55 pm

Where did you get the inside scoop? Can't wait to see what it is...sets, maybe?[/quote]

On the BS Fan page. Someone asked will be seeing JJB soon, and the response was a Smile which has come to mean, Yes. Not sure when though, but will keep you ladies posted when I hear more.

Sets will be fabulous, maybe sets in a discontinued print!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:43 am

awhitesi wrote:

That's why I never got a BL...because of the lack of zipper. I might give it a try now though.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:45 am

zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Yes, how awesome was that to read today?

Oy I'm slow and I don't have stuff bookmarked. Plus I'm too lazy to go looking for it Laughing Where did you read that?

JJB wrote this in response to a FB post Smile

"Right now we are looking at the end of April for the shipment to arrive!!! Yeah!!! It is getting close!!!! We will be shipping bags the first week of May if all goes as planned!! :)R"

yup! That's exactly where I read it! Sorry to be soooo slow to getting back to you. Smile

That's ok Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:46 am

zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

Did you get it altered by Alyssa? Or you had it done locally?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:47 am

awhitesi wrote:
zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

I hope they'll have them again.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:49 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
I am super excited!! Can't believe how close it is gettting!!!!

Ok what did you order again? Sorry Embarassed My short-term memory is so bad these days. Having kids will do that I tell ya!

I ordered a Black Behave and a black EL rich...but I just changed it to a DZ Major! Even if it gets lost inside of all that yummy DZ goodness, it will be worth it b/c it is sooooo pretty!

Nice! ROFL! I can just see you struggling to find your wallet and not knowing which is which...LOL!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:50 am

zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

Aren't they having the Be Alls next? At least that's what the rumour is Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:51 am

awhitesi wrote:
zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

I think it was on the BS FB page. Oh and apparently they let it slip during an interview that it would be the Alls.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:54 am

zzbean wrote:

On the BS Fan page. Someone asked will be seeing JJB soon, and the response was a Smile which has come to mean, Yes. Not sure when though, but will keep you ladies posted when I hear more.

Sets will be fabulous, maybe sets in a discontinued print![/quote]

Well there was a thread in the PR about somebody from BS doing an interview and they were talking about the Be All and how aweseme it is. The interviewer asked the BS rep when they had the Be All and for how much. Then the person realized that they let it slip.

I wish it was sets. Purple especially. HA!
Back to top Go down
butterflyjuju

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:18 pm

Are we there yet?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:10 am

butterflyjuju wrote:
Are we there yet?

LOL! Are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet? LOL!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 8:59 am

butterflyjuju wrote:
Are we there yet?

Laughing Laughing Laughing I agree!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: excited about preorders   excited about preorders - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

excited about preorders
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next