Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D

Go down 
+5
awhitesi
pinkfrog
Momof2Boys
mariak
hildie
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hildie

hildie

Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:59 pm

Pretty cool! I had one a few years back in a microfiber, but the leathers are a nice touch. The merlot looks like a nice purple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:59 am

I love the different colors, but the style is not me.
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:38 pm

Yeah - I am not so sure about the style either. it could have times when a bag like that is called for but not for that much money.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:43 pm

hildie wrote:
Pretty cool! I had one a few years back in a microfiber, but the leathers are a nice touch. The merlot looks like a nice purple.

I saw them on FB but haven't looked at them in detail yet.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:44 pm

mariak wrote:

The style is definitely not me coz I don't do backpacks except for the Mini of course Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:47 pm

hildie wrote:
Yeah - I am not so sure about the style either. it could have times when a bag like that is called for but not for that much money.

I just saw them on the LD&D website and wow, I'm sure it's worth it considering it's real leather but you're right, not for that much money.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:09 am

some of the colors are nice but I don't like the style nor the price Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:56 am

pinkfrog wrote:

Right there with ya Wink
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:09 pm

I guess for me I look at what I get in a JJB for the money and rate many things against that. Not much measures up...Smile I can't speak for these, but for that money, I could have another Behave! Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 3:01 am

hildie wrote:
I guess for me I look at what I get in a JJB for the money and rate many things against that. Not much measures up...Smile I can't speak for these, but for that money, I could have another Behave! Smile

ROFL! I do the same thing too! I always compare the prices of other brand bags to JJB and see which JJB I could get for the price of that other bag.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:02 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Right there with ya Wink

it has a real eww factor...no offense to anyone who likes it...and Joanne it seems we have similar taste
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:03 am

hildie wrote:

for that price I would rather get a packabe and pocket the rest Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:13 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Right there with ya Wink

it has a real eww factor...no offense to anyone who likes it...and Joanne it seems we have similar taste

We always do Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:14 am

pinkfrog wrote:
hildie wrote:

ROFL! Exactly!
Back to top Go down
mariak

mariak

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:11 pm

hildie wrote:
I do the same thing Amy! Nothing quite compares to JJB!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:04 am

mariak wrote:
hildie wrote:

I think all PLs do....LOL! It becomes a natural thing after a while Laughing
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:46 am

pinkfrog wrote:
hildie wrote:

Yep! I agree! Today I think I need more DZ! I have the MB and love that print....but really don't need the bags it comes in.... Sad
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:47 am

mariak wrote:
hildie wrote:

Yes - I totally agree. The only brand quality wise that I have found is Oilily. But they still don't measure up in organization.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:06 am

hildie wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
hildie wrote:

Yep! I agree! Today I think I need more DZ! I have the MB and love that print....but really don't need the bags it comes in.... Sad

Definitely agree! They need to make more bags in DZ!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:07 am

hildie wrote:
mariak wrote:
hildie wrote:

Yes - I totally agree. The only brand quality wise that I have found is Oilily. But they still don't measure up in organization.

And there are no others out there that are machine washable.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:21 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
hildie wrote:

ROFL! Exactly!

great minds think alike Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:36 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
hildie wrote:

ROFL! Exactly!

great minds think alike Wink

We may be boring but we're wise Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:10 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:

The style is definitely not me coz I don't do backpacks except for the Mini of course Wink

Laughing ITA! Love the mini...like the Ameribags leather, but the shape is not me either
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 10:55 pm

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:

Laughing ITA! Love the mini...like the Ameribags leather, but the shape is not me either

I think it's more of a men's bag Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:39 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
mariak wrote:

I think it's more of a men's bag Rolling Eyes

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D   Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did you see the new Ameribag Backpacks on LD&D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next