Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

April Fools

Go down 
+2
pinkfrog
Katy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Katy

Katy

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:57 am

SOOO does anyone have a good prank from this year or years before? Pranks are going around this office a little bit to much!
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
pinkfrog

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:53 am

no but A LOT of my fb friends are announcing their pregnant...and this morning one of our local radio stations was doing pranks and it was hilarious...

What exactly is happening over there??? It sounds like fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:59 am

Katy wrote:
SOOO does anyone have a good prank from this year or years before? Pranks are going around this office a little bit to much!

Hmmmm.......don't know of a good one. What are you guys doing there? Is Al getting back at you and Maya for his birthday scare? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:59 am

pinkfrog wrote:
no but A LOT of my fb friends are announcing their pregnant...and this morning one of our local radio stations was doing pranks and it was hilarious...

So are they pregnant? Or not?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:11 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:

Hmmmm.......don't know of a good one. What are you guys doing there? Is Al getting back at you and Maya for his birthday scare? Laughing

ohhh what's this birthday scare??? You have me intrigued
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:12 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I don't know but one person I'm going to be really crushed if she is as her youngest is 9 month's old and he's her fourth Sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:15 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:

Apparently Katy and Maya hid in the office before Al got there. When he stepped in, they jumped out at him and almost gave him a coronary. They got it on video too and they were supposed to post it.

Where's the video Katy?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:16 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I don't know but one person I'm going to be really crushed if she is as her youngest is 9 month's old and he's her fourth Sad

Oh no....seriously? I'm guessing it was not planned? Anyway, whatever happens, I'm sorry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:29 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:

Apparently Katy and Maya hid in the office before Al got there. When he stepped in, they jumped out at him and almost gave him a coronary. They got it on video too and they were supposed to post it.

Where's the video Katy?

OMG that sounds hilarious
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:30 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Oh no....seriously? I'm guessing it was not planned? Anyway, whatever happens, I'm sorry Crying or Very sad

thanks...it happens at least once a month where a handful of ppl are getting pregnant but us...its hard...
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:32 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:

Where's the video Katy?

Yes, it does! I can't wait to see the video!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:34 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

thanks...it happens at least once a month where a handful of ppl are getting pregnant but us...its hard...

I know it's not easy being around pregnant people when you're not having any luck. Hang in there hon! I have faith that it will happen. GOD knows what we can handle. HE will not push us beyond our limits.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 5:39 am

It was out of this world hilarious!!!!
I have the video but the format wasn't going through and I've been so so crazy busy!!!!
ARG!!!!
I will definitely try to get it up on my youtube.
When I do I'll let you know.
Just been crazy!

And as far as April Fool's.... Well it began with me texting Steve this morning that I wasn't feeling well and I can't come in...
He was maaaaaad Smile
When I got to the office they were all laughing cause he was flipping out about it (today was a busy day and I was needed lol)

Then I fooled my friend by telling her I'm pregnant with her boyfriends baby (YES I KNOW THAT'S MEAN)
She called him to scream at him for cheating on her and before he could understand her she realized she'd been punked Smile he he he

Then Susan called Steve to tell him one of our vendors was cutting us off and we were no longer allowed to sell their items.....
He has the owner's direct number on his cell.... the moment Sue got off the phone she all but yelled my way to call him before he calls the owner!!
There I am, scrambling with the touch phone of course.... and me??? Settle for that? NOOOOOOOO
I told him "CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!??!?! I'M GONNA CALL THEM!!! AND GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND"...... PSYCHE!!!!!!! Smile
He is now planning a very huge prank on the LDD team of course Smile

And lastly... SO FAR Al called his mother and told her Steve fired him. HAHA Smile
She flipped!!!!!

Like we could ever live without Al! HA!

Oh and my friend slept over... on the way to work... tell me "OH I didn't want to tell you.... Rocky peed all over your brand new carpet"
Not half a second passed. My friend got smacked and we laughed it off Smile

GOOD TIMES!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 11:36 am

OMG Maya! I can't believe all that happened in one day! LOL! Pretending to call in sick? And telling your friend that you're pregnant with her boyfriend's baby! That is just wrooooong! LOL! Funny but wroong! You were one busy girl! GOSH! I wish I had your imagination....LOL!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:22 am

My sister made her lunch (a sandwich) before heading off to work...then went to go get ready. My other sister took a piece of paper that said 'April Fool's' and put it between 2 slices of bread and swapped the sandwiches. She hid the real sandwich in her car so she wouldn't be without lunch. It was a hit! My sister even took a bite before noticing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:17 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:

Where's the video Katy?

Yes, it does! I can't wait to see the video!

ME TOO!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:21 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I know it's not easy being around pregnant people when you're not having any luck. Hang in there hon! I have faith that it will happen. GOD knows what we can handle. HE will not push us beyond our limits.

I just wish I understand God's plan...he gave us one but took it away then gave us ds and now nothing...I just wish I knew what the plan was
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:24 am

OMG Maya!!!! All that happened in one day :O WOW can I come work for you guys???

The one about telling your friend that you're pregnant with her boyfriend's baby!!! Takes A LOT of guts and a strong friendship...

I wish I had your imagination....LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:26 am

awhitesi wrote:
My sister made her lunch (a sandwich) before heading off to work...then went to go get ready. My other sister took a piece of paper that said 'April Fool's' and put it between 2 slices of bread and swapped the sandwiches. She hid the real sandwich in her car so she wouldn't be without lunch. It was a hit! My sister even took a bite before noticing Very Happy

OMG that is classic...what was your sister's reaction?

you ladies have way better prank idea's than what I could ever come up with LOL
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:26 am

awhitesi wrote:

ROFL! That's hilarious! I gotta try that on DH next year Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 am

pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

I just wish I understand God's plan...he gave us one but took it away then gave us ds and now nothing...I just wish I knew what the plan was

There were many nights during my various struggles in life when I laid awake wondering the same thing....what is HIS plan. Before I knew it, they were revealed to me. Not in my time but.....in HIS time. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I will continue to pray for you hon. In the meantime, I'm sending some sunshine your way sunny
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:32 am

pinkfrog wrote:
OMG Maya!!!! All that happened in one day :O WOW can I come work for you guys???

The one about telling your friend that you're pregnant with her boyfriend's baby!!! Takes A LOT of guts and a strong friendship...

I wish I had your imagination....LOL!!!

ROFL! Seriously eh! I WISH I could work for them!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:33 am

pinkfrog wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

OMG that is classic...what was your sister's reaction?

you ladies have way better prank idea's than what I could ever come up with LOL

I was thinking the same thing too......I'm never that creative Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:37 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

ROFL! That's hilarious! I gotta try that on DH next year Laughing

I was thinking the same thing...however my dh is more the prankster and I think he would find it suspicious if I offered to make his lunch the night before April Fools day Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:38 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

There were many nights during my various struggles in life when I laid awake wondering the same thing....what is HIS plan. Before I knew it, they were revealed to me. Not in my time but.....in HIS time. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I will continue to pray for you hon. In the meantime, I'm sending some sunshine your way sunny

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

April Fools Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Fools   April Fools Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

April Fools
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next