Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!

Go down 
+10
awhitesi
pinkfrog
lynn4
yurtlesmom
crockpot_queen
mintoad
stbismuth9
Momof2Boys
mariak
Maya
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
pinkfrog

Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:32 am

I like the wannabe however the price is just not right considering I don't have an beaches near me LOL
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:35 am

I KWYM! We only vacation to a beach one week a year and a few weeks at a lakehouse. That is why I knew the WB had to be my RMG pick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:37 pm

awhitesi wrote:
I KWYM! We only vacation to a beach one week a year and a few weeks at a lakehouse. That is why I knew the WB had to be my RMG pick Very Happy

smart lady Very Happy

now I could probably use it at Wonderland which is similar to Darien Lake amusement park but the splash park is sooo far in that I wouldn't want to walk back to the car after as we normally go on rides after the splash park
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:19 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

smart lady Very Happy

now I could probably use it at Wonderland which is similar to Darien Lake amusement park but the splash park is sooo far in that I wouldn't want to walk back to the car after as we normally go on rides after the splash park

I'm SURE you could use it Wink It can get a bit heavy after a longer hike though.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:05 am

awhitesi wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

smart lady Very Happy

I'm SURE you could use it Wink It can get a bit heavy after a longer hike though.

that's what I was thinking considering we bring a fair bit of stuff but never carry it as its either on under the stroller or hanging from the stroller...my go to bag for amusement park is my skip hop duo double it has worked perfectly every yr and I LOVE the stroller clips Very Happy
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:19 am

I just got some stroller clips for my BJCM Double....hoping they come in handy soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
christigpa

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:22 am

I'll admit, the Skip Hop built-in stroller clips are pretty awesome on my City Chic. They clip on nicely to the Peg Perego and over the handlebar of the Bumbleride Indie Twin. I do want the Wannabe as my first JJB (hopefully buying next week) and that will fit perfectly under the double stroller. I don't think it has D-rings to latch the BeConnected stroller clips to anyway, right?
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:58 am

awhitesi wrote:
I just got some stroller clips for my BJCM Double....hoping they come in handy soon Very Happy

is it the JJB one's???

I actually like built in one's then I don't have to worry about it...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:59 am

christigpa wrote:
I'll admit, the Skip Hop built-in stroller clips are pretty awesome on my City Chic. They clip on nicely to the Peg Perego and over the handlebar of the Bumbleride Indie Twin. I do want the Wannabe as my first JJB (hopefully buying next week) and that will fit perfectly under the double stroller. I don't think it has D-rings to latch the BeConnected stroller clips to anyway, right?

see when we go to wonderland we have to go through metal detectors so I have to take the bag off the stroller...with my skip hop duo double its pretty easy to take on and off...I can see myself using the skip hop and jjb's well past baby/toddler years Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:13 am

WOW metal detectors are EVERYWHERE now!
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
cookmomx3

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:59 am

Hi! I just reviewed my JJB Wannabe for you all!!! I love this bag so much, I hope others will love it too, after reading my review!!! Staci
Back to top Go down
mom2pey

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:25 am

ok I e-mailed my Behave review Smile to Maya.
Back to top Go down
cookmomx3

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:09 am

I just reviewed it here, should I email it too? I am so confused on all these contests and how to enter them. I wanted to enter with my review. Can anyone assist me on this? Thanks a bunch!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:31 am

You just have to post the review on the forum in the IRL photos and reviews section.
I grab them from there then comment on the post that I used it and fr you to email me your info.
As far as the 50 post contest, you automatically enter once I use the post Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:53 am

Bumping this up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!   Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Dudes and Divas Wants YOU to review items!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3