Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie to LD&D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sirens

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Hi
I'm Tash
Am new to the LD&D forum but have bought from the shop way to many times!

I live in the UK with my dh, dd who is 6 and ds who is nearly 3.
I also have a mad dog and a bitey hamster.

I love JJB and am very excited by the spring 2 preorders Razz

I recognise a couple of ladies from the pink room but am more of a lurker than a poster.

Nice to meet you all xx
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:54 am

Hi Tash! Welcome to the forum!

Don't worry....I was a bit of a lurker myself in the PR before I decided to join in on the conversations Embarassed
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:45 am

Hi Sirens! What bags are you anticipating ordering from the Spring 2 preorders? I cannot wait for the BeHave! I want it yesterday!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:03 am

GatorMommy wrote:
Hi Sirens! What bags are you anticipating ordering from the Spring 2 preorders? I cannot wait for the BeHave! I want it yesterday!

Kyla, I wanted the BeHave like yesterday too! lol
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
sirens

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:29 am

I've preorded the Behave and be Major in Black and a MightyBe in Sangria, am so excited!!!

I had a BeMajor before and didn't get along with it, but i thought it deserved another chance Wink

I had so much in my basket but had to delete most of it...'til next time!

Don't know how I'm gonna hold out until May though as I NEED it now lol
Back to top Go down
azach1028

azach1028

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:37 am

welcome!!! your preorder list sounds exactly like mine!!! I can't wait Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:38 am

GatorMommy wrote:

Did you order it?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:39 am

Katy wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

Are you getting one too Katy?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:40 am

sirens wrote:
I've preorded the Behave and be Major in Black and a MightyBe in Sangria, am so excited!!!

I had a BeMajor before and didn't get along with it, but i thought it deserved another chance Wink

I had so much in my basket but had to delete most of it...'til next time!

Don't know how I'm gonna hold out until May though as I NEED it now lol

WOW, that all sounds amazing!

Oh and for the record, I didn't get along with the Major either. I just sold mine actually Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:41 am

azach1028 wrote:
welcome!!! your preorder list sounds exactly like mine!!! I can't wait Smile

So did you order yours already too Aimee?
Back to top Go down
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:00 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

Did you order it?

I'm waiting until my PP clears from an ebay bag that I sold Thursday. UGH!
Back to top Go down
sirens

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:23 am

I know the thing with the Major was it was either too big for what I wanted or too small..does that make sense?

However when I was at the ballpit with ds the other day and I only had my packabe I thought I could do with a small bag just for my phone and cash and that I could grab out of the packabe and sling on to follow ds through all the tunnels and balls and I wish I'd given the major another chance before selling it... so I figured I'd try it again, whats the worse that could happen Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:36 am

GatorMommy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

Did you order it?

I'm waiting until my PP clears from an ebay bag that I sold Thursday. UGH!

Oh that's the worst. The waiting for the funds. You know you have it but can't spend it yet Neutral
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:39 am

sirens wrote:
I know the thing with the Major was it was either too big for what I wanted or too small..does that make sense?

However when I was at the ballpit with ds the other day and I only had my packabe I thought I could do with a small bag just for my phone and cash and that I could grab out of the packabe and sling on to follow ds through all the tunnels and balls and I wish I'd given the major another chance before selling it... so I figured I'd try it again, whats the worse that could happen Wink

I totally know what you mean. That was the same problem I had with mine Laughing I either had too much stuff or too little.

Good of you to give it another try. You never know.....it may work out this time. I hope it does Wink And if it doesn't, sell it again Laughing
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:38 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

I am pretty sure I just want to see them IRL before I decide Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:39 am

Katy wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
Katy wrote:
GatorMommy wrote:

I am pretty sure I just want to see them IRL before I decide Smile

Smart decision Wink It's a lot of money to spend on a bag without seeing it IRL first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie to LD&D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie to LD&D   Newbie to LD&D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie to LD&D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Newbies Welcome!-
Jump to: