Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********

Go down 
+14
cojoville
ellabell
zzbean
cookmomx3
sayrebear
GatorMommy
rubyrain
mariak
stbismuth9
Momof2Boys
lynn4
Headlighted
butterflyjuju
Maya
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
awhitesi

awhitesi

JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:49 am

Maya, you always offer such great incentives...thank you for posting this! I can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:16 am

awhitesi wrote:
Maya, you always offer such great incentives...thank you for posting this! I can't wait! Very Happy

Do you know yet what you're getting?
Back to top Go down
1979sunshine

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:51 pm

This is such a generous offer. I am still trying to decide on my pre-order. Pretty sure I'm just getting a brown/ZZ MightyBe and black/lilac Quick. I need a pretty new library/school bag (MB) and manicure kit (Quick).

I'd love a BeHave, but I'm way too much of an overpacker for it to work as a diaper bag for me. And I carry teensy purses when I'm by myself. That'll work out for my favor though, I think. By the time I'm ready for a BeHave, hopefully someone will have one on FSOT and want to trade. Very Happy I lubs me some tradesies!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:26 am

I'm can't bring myself to spend $160 on a bag that is not leather but if I can get it for a lower price, I may consider getting one. That's why I'm hoping if I'm patient enough, one will pop up on FSOT in a few months for a good price Wink
Back to top Go down
cojoville

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:33 am

1979sunshine wrote:
This is such a generous offer. I am still trying to decide on my pre-order. Pretty sure I'm just getting a brown/ZZ MightyBe and black/lilac Quick. I need a pretty new library/school bag (MB) and manicure kit (Quick).

I'd love a BeHave, but I'm way too much of an overpacker for it to work as a diaper bag for me. And I carry teensy purses when I'm by myself. That'll work out for my favor though, I think. By the time I'm ready for a BeHave, hopefully someone will have one on FSOT and want to trade. Very Happy I lubs me some tradesies!!! Wink

The MB will be perfect as a library bag! Good thinking! Smile
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:51 am

The MB is gorgeous in EL.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:49 pm

zzbean wrote:

Are you getting one?
How was your trip?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:47 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Are you getting one?
How was your trip?

Nope! Although it is really pretty. I don't really use the MB I hve enough to use two....Although, I do really love it and find it handy, it's just not an everyday bag for
me right now!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:53 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Are you getting one?
How was your trip?

Nope! Although it is really pretty. I don't really use the MB I hve enough to use two....Although, I do really love it and find it handy, it's just not an everyday bag for
me right now!

What uses are you finding for it right now? I'm still deciding whether to get an EL MB Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:22 am

awhitesi wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Are you getting one?
How was your trip?

me right now!

What uses are you finding for it right now? I'm still deciding whether to get an EL MB Very Happy

I find it's great for when I am out shopping with my boys by myself and just have a few small things to pick up, my Major fit in to either of the big pockets, it's good for taking to the post office when you have packages to drop off, I used it for a road trip for keeping all the "essentials" up in the front seat, I use it when taking the boys outside (we have 5 acres so dashing back inside for a coat, drink etc is an involved process of preschool wrangling!), it's a good library bag...It holds my Ergo perfectly and with a few quicks, would make an awesome diaper bag! I just prefer a hands free diaper bag most of the time. I totally think you should get one! They are awesome bags!!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:32 am

zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Are you getting one?
How was your trip?

me right now!

I find it's great for when I am out shopping with my boys by myself and just have a few small things to pick up, my Major fit in to either of the big pockets, it's good for taking to the post office when you have packages to drop off, I used it for a road trip for keeping all the "essentials" up in the front seat, I use it when taking the boys outside (we have 5 acres so dashing back inside for a coat, drink etc is an involved process of preschool wrangling!), it's a good library bag...It holds my Ergo perfectly and with a few quicks, would make an awesome diaper bag! I just prefer a hands free diaper bag most of the time. I totally think you should get one! They are awesome bags!!

Thanks for the info! I want to use it as a diaper bag, but think it might be too big (I prefer a more boxy tote) to carry daily. I think I might cave soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:06 am

zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Are you getting one?
How was your trip?

me right now!

Thanks for the review Jamie! Do you find that it's too floppy since there is no structure to it? Are you able to find what you're looking for easily or do things end up shifting around throughout the day?
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:12 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Are you getting one?
How was your trip?

me right now!

Thanks for the review Jamie! Do you find that it's too floppy since there is no structure to it? Are you able to find what you're looking for easily or do things end up shifting around throughout the day?

Great question! I think that is causing some of my hesitancy.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:20 am

Ahhhh! I just pulled the trigger and ordered a Black EL MB!! Fingers crossed it's fabulous!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:25 pm

awhitesi wrote:
Ahhhh! I just pulled the trigger and ordered a Black EL MB!! Fingers crossed it's fabulous!

AAAAH! Seriously?! Good for you! At least you made up your mind. I'm still on the fence Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

AAAAH! Seriously?! Good for you! At least you made up your mind. I'm still on the fence Rolling Eyes

I helped out Kesseli in the PR by taking her LDD credit...it expires June 10th so I wouldn't be able to use it for Summer pre-order. This way I get another LDD credit Very Happy I can't wait!! And if I don't like it, I'm sure someone will take it off my hands Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:08 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

I helped out Kesseli in the PR by taking her LDD credit...it expires June 10th so I wouldn't be able to use it for Summer pre-order. This way I get another LDD credit Very Happy I can't wait!! And if I don't like it, I'm sure someone will take it off my hands Very Happy

So you got a discount. Niiice! Laughing
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

In a really round-about way. I paid $10 for Kesseli's credit...so not really a discount. But credit toward the next purchase Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:46 pm

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Are you getting one?
How was your trip?

me right now!

The only times I have taken it out, I have had the Ergo in it, so it stood up well in the car because it was pretty stuffed. But, it has to be really stuffed to stand up on it's own...Otherwise, yes, it flops over. My DH who generally likes my JJB Bags, is not a fan f the MB at all Sad Because, he can never find anything...There is no "this pocket for this, and that pocket is for that". It would need a lot of help...quicks, sets, etc to be organized. I dont usually carry it around when I have lots to do...If I am going to the PO it's fabulous...Package in there, wallet in here, carry it tote style on my shoulder, and I am hands free...It doesnt slide off. Same with quick shopping trips where I need just to pick up one or two things, I can put my small purchases in the MB to leave me hands free. It would not be my go-to bag with two small children though. I have threaded the quick through the rings on the side (for the stroller clips) so that when I do have diapers in there, it is easy to find...I have done the same with the paci pod on the other side. But, if I were spending an afernoon at the park, and had to pack snacks, sunscreen, etc, etc, etc...I wouldnt pick this bag over my other bags. But, I do find the MB to be fabulous! It folds up nicely in to a Quick, so it makes a great shopping bag, or library bag just to take with you in the diaper bag.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:09 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

In a really round-about way. I paid $10 for Kesseli's credit...so not really a discount. But credit toward the next purchase Very Happy

Oh I see. I thought Kesseli gave you her credit in exchange for some work you did for her. That's how I interpreted the first sentence Laughing Don't mind me....my mind likes to wander at times Laughing
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:50 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

Oh I see. I thought Kesseli gave you her credit in exchange for some work you did for her. That's how I interpreted the first sentence Laughing Don't mind me....my mind likes to wander at times Laughing

I've had that problem a lot lately Very Happy Pregnancy is making me go nuts!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:06 pm

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

It doesn't go away either after you have the baby. In fact....it gets worse Laughing
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:37 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

It doesn't go away either after you have the baby. In fact....it gets worse Laughing

I feel like I regained a bit after DS Very Happy Maybe I'll be totally sucked of brain power after #2
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:53 am

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

I feel like I regained a bit after DS Very Happy Maybe I'll be totally sucked of brain power after #2

At least you regained after your first. I lost after DS1, lost even more after DS2 and now I'm just completely lost Laughing
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:27 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

At least you regained after your first. I lost after DS1, lost even more after DS2 and now I'm just completely lost Laughing

LOL! There is no hope for either of us drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********   JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED********* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JJB SPRING 2 PRE-ORDER SPECIAL! *************CLOSED*********
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next