Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!

Go down 
+21
basketballmom
Katy
Mommyof3
CaliMiLf
clippiequeen
kmc182
3babiestolove
wife&mommy
awhitesi
pinkfrog
tigerjen77
Headlighted
hildie
GatorMommy
azach1028
QTsmum
mariak
Momof2Boys
zzbean
tever
diaperbagsnob
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
awhitesi

awhitesi

If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:47 am

Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:09 am

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:37 am

awhitesi wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
there slowly creeping up on FSOT

I have seen a few DZ ones.

sadly I missed out on Amy's Sangria one Sad
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:38 am

Katy wrote:
I have really been thinking about it can someone post some packed pics?

I don't know if your apart of the pink room but there is a ton of packed pic's there
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:39 am

awhitesi wrote:
Here are a few...

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom2/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=84437&hilit=sangria+mightybe

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom2/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=89269

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom2/viewtopic.php?f=124&t=83688

LOL I should have read further ahead...I just told her to check the pink room if she was apart of it...didn't know if we could post that here
Back to top Go down
basketballmom

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:47 am

ITA...they are awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:56 am

I GOT ONE!!!!! in Drip Drops Smile
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:53 am

OK so I have Mightybe in my head now. Ever since KATY got one which she's been raving about, I feel so out of the loop!!!!!

Any uses for non mommies like me? Aside from the beach Smile And there is no way I'm giving up my BeHave as y every day bag....
Am I being too complicated? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
boobearzmama

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:56 am

Maya wrote:
OK so I have Mightybe in my head now. Ever since KATY got one which she's been raving about, I feel so out of the loop!!!!!

Any uses for non mommies like me? Aside from the beach Smile And there is no way I'm giving up my BeHave as y every day bag....

I mostly use mine for the beach, but I also love to use it to take my laptop places, I do put my laptop in a sleeve cuz it moves around a bit, but I slide a bequick in with it that holds the power cord and my mouse and that helps, I can also fit a book in there with it too Smile

eta: I dont think I would use it as my everyday bag since its so big and doesnt close really well.

Oh, I also used mine as a carry-on bag on my trip in march.
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:24 am

boobearzmama wrote:
Maya wrote:

I mostly use mine for the beach, but I also love to use it to take my laptop places, I do put my laptop in a sleeve cuz it moves around a bit, but I slide a bequick in with it that holds the power cord and my mouse and that helps, I can also fit a book in there with it too Smile

eta: I dont think I would use it as my everyday bag since its so big and doesnt close really well.

Oh, I also used mine as a carry-on bag on my trip in march.

Its also GREAT for the grocery store. I am an earth friendly chicka, who brings a bag with her for her stuff. If folds up SO tiny and then fits a TON when it is open.
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:16 am

I haven't read the whole thread since it's 16 pages! Shocked But I got my Boba carrier in the mail the other day and took it to a doctor's appt. Well,, I had my mini with me and didn't know how to carry it since I already had my toddler on my back. Well, the MB came to mind (since the light is small for me and I hate that it doesn't close). So now I'm really considering and MB but don't know if it's way too big for me. Any advice?
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:20 am

ixlovexpink wrote:
I haven't read the whole thread since it's 16 pages! Shocked But I got my Boba carrier in the mail the other day and took it to a doctor's appt. Well,, I had my mini with me and didn't know how to carry it since I already had my toddler on my back. Well, the MB came to mind (since the light is small for me and I hate that it doesn't close). So now I'm really considering and MB but don't know if it's way too big for me. Any advice?

I was skeptical too at first...now I have 2! I say give it a try and if it doesn't work for you there is always FSOT Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:45 am

awhitesi wrote:
ixlovexpink wrote:

I was skeptical too at first...now I have 2! I say give it a try and if it doesn't work for you there is always FSOT Very Happy

Since the MB is wide, do you feel silly wearing it? I'm worried it will look TOO big on me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:51 am

ixlovexpink wrote:
awhitesi wrote:
ixlovexpink wrote:

Since the MB is wide, do you feel silly wearing it? I'm worried it will look TOO big on me. Laughing

No, I don't feel weird. When it is packed it's not as wide as the pics. I'm 5'4" if that helps.
Back to top Go down
roxypop2000

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:58 am

Love my MB!! I only wish I would have gotten one sooner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!   If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you haven't bought an MB yet...DO IT!!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7