Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

srtoller help please

Go down 
+2
twins+2
crockpot_queen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

srtoller help please Empty
PostSubject: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:57 pm

I bought a combi stroller in 2008 and it broke 1 year later, they replaced it and now the other one broke.....a year later. Nedless to day I am not going to get another combi. I have the replacement plan and can go get another stroller. My question is what kind/brand would you recommend. I was looking at the stand and ride by baby trend, but am not sure. Any ideas/advise would be appreciated. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:29 am

I KNOW ITS EXPENSIVE BUT PEG PEREGO WILL BE YOUR BEST CHOICE I JUST GOT MINE FROM https://www.babyviva.com/ AND IT WAS CHEAPER THAN OTHER PLACES.
I HAVE ALSO TRIED ZOOPER WHICH IS ALSO A GREAT BRAND I USED TO TRAVEL AND BY PLANE THEY JUST TROW THE STROLLERS AND THOSE TWO WORKED GREAT I JUST GAVE MY ZOOPER AWAY BECAUSE IT WAS FOR ONE AND BEST OF ALL IT WORKS FOR 5 YEAR OLDS
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:19 am

I don't own one but I've heard a lot of good things about Peg Perego. If I could do it all over again, I would get a Peg.
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 10:21 pm

I am leaning towards a peg perego, so your input just helped me decide. I love the fact that the combi would tri fold, but after 2 stollers I don;t think i want to attempt a 3rd. Thanks again, looks like I am going shopping next week.
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:58 am

GREAT CHOICE
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:07 am

YAY! Have fun!!
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:49 am

Thanks, now if I can only fine a coupon for Babies R Us that start before the 26 Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:33 am

Oooh sorry I can't help you with that Embarassed I'll keep my fingers crossed for you though.
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:39 am

sorry but have you tried at babyviva it´s cheaper
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:24 pm

I would love to go to another place, but I got my Combi at Babies R Us and I have to go there to get another if I want my refund back for the first. They are coming out with their new design, so the old design of the Peg Perego is on markdown. I have a coupon that starts on the 26th and they told me they would keep my refund case open until then.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:16 pm

That's great! Glad to hear they're willing to accomodate you.
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:34 am

My patients paid off. I called a Babies R Us and they had a Peg on clearance for $79.99 and said they could use my 20% off coupon. Hopefully this one will last.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:33 am

WOAH! Awesome deal! Which model?
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:54 am

It the aria oh in black and gray. Plan to try it out this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:12 am

Ooooh I love the Aria! You have to tell me how you like it after this weekend!
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:14 am

Was only able to use it once, but I really like it.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:20 pm

Glad to hear you like it!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:06 am

We have a Peg Perego and I love it! It needed serviced once and I was only without it for 4 days!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:45 am

Everyone I know who owns a Peg loves it!
Back to top Go down
themommaduck

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:10 am

Sometimes I find that the Pegs don't push as well as some other brands with an older/heavier kid. What are your requirements for your stroller? How will you use it? How old is your primary rider? What is your budget? There are TONS of good choices out there... I'd love to suggest a few things. Smile I love stroller talk!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 2:56 am

themommaduck wrote:
Sometimes I find that the Pegs don't push as well as some other brands with an older/heavier kid. What are your requirements for your stroller? How will you use it? How old is your primary rider? What is your budget? There are TONS of good choices out there... I'd love to suggest a few things. Smile I love stroller talk!

What do you think of the Valco Roundabout Tri-Mode Twin? I have a 3-yr old who still loves the stroller and an 18-mo old. We go for a lot of walks in the summer and winter so I need a stroller that maneuvers well in the snow. I've heard a lot of good things about it but I've also heard that it's big and bulky.
Back to top Go down
ixlovexpink

ixlovexpink

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:58 am

Did you find your stroller yet?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:05 am

ixlovexpink wrote:

I think she did. It was the Peg Aria.
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:46 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
ixlovexpink wrote:

Can't wait to hear how you like it...I love my Peg Si! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:59 pm

awhitesi wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
ixlovexpink wrote:

Can't wait to hear how you like it...I love my Peg Si! Very Happy

What's the difference between the two?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: srtoller help please   srtoller help please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

srtoller help please
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Dudes and Divas :: LD&D Room - EVERYTHING ELSE! :: Anything and Everything!-
Jump to: