Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby wipes at CVS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Baby wipes at CVS Empty
PostSubject: Baby wipes at CVS   Baby wipes at CVS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:31 am

The big packs of Huggies Wipes (184-216 ct) are unadvertised special for $2.50. I just went and was able to stock up.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

Baby wipes at CVS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby wipes at CVS   Baby wipes at CVS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:28 am

That's an awesome deal! There are never deals like this in Canada Sad
Back to top Go down
Katy

Katy

Baby wipes at CVS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby wipes at CVS   Baby wipes at CVS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:39 am

Awesome deal!! Guess who will be going to CVS today Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Momof2Boys

Baby wipes at CVS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby wipes at CVS   Baby wipes at CVS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:43 am

Stupid question.....what does CVS stand for? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Baby wipes at CVS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby wipes at CVS   Baby wipes at CVS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:47 am

Not a stupid question, it stands for consumer value store.
I told my parents about the deal and they decided that they would check the stores near them. Needless to say I won't need wipes for a really long time Smile
Back to top Go down
angelau

Baby wipes at CVS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby wipes at CVS   Baby wipes at CVS Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:36 am

Did you know CVS will take a manufacture coupon along with a CVS coupon? And you can also use both 2 manufacturer and 2 CVS coupons (if you have them) if you are getting a BOGO-free deal. That means if you have (two) items at BOGO and you have two manufacturer coupons and two CVS coupons, they will honor all of it! There have been times when they have paid me to take stuff! (obviously that negative money needs to come off of something else you are buying, as they won't give you cash back..) Also, you will get "paid" if you use coupons on the CVS bucks items when they are free.
This has worked well for me for years. Just remember to scan your card at the coupon machine, and save all the CVS coupons you get. (My store also honors expired CVS coupons, I believe they all do) Watch the sale papers, and plan your trip!
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Baby wipes at CVS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby wipes at CVS   Baby wipes at CVS Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:05 pm

So will Walgreens and Rite Aid. I have gotten some amazing deals.
Back to top Go down
angelau

Baby wipes at CVS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby wipes at CVS   Baby wipes at CVS Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Walgreens has repeatedly not accepted a manufacturer coupon along with theirs for me. They also have not accepted a bygo free manufacturer coupon when they were also having a bygo on the item. I explained to the store manager(s) that it should be accepted since they are reimbursed for the manufactuer coupon... they say they have the right to refuse ANY coupon.
Back to top Go down
atharp.olson@yahoo.com

Baby wipes at CVS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby wipes at CVS   Baby wipes at CVS Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:12 pm

OH NO.... I just read this. I wonder if they are still on special.
Back to top Go down
crockpot_queen

crockpot_queen

Baby wipes at CVS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby wipes at CVS   Baby wipes at CVS Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:15 pm

sorry, this was back in Feb.
Back to top Go down
atharp.olson@yahoo.com

Baby wipes at CVS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby wipes at CVS   Baby wipes at CVS Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:45 am

Well, some cool moms got a great deal. Just have to wait til next time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baby wipes at CVS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby wipes at CVS   Baby wipes at CVS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby wipes at CVS
Page 1 of 1