Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BeTween buy or trade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katy

Katy

BeTween buy or trade Empty
PostSubject: BeTween buy or trade   BeTween buy or trade Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:21 am

Hey Guys,

Soo I have recently become a Ju Ju Be addict, we all knew it was going to happen. I wanted to know if anyone out there was looking to sell there BeTween in either Drip Drops or Blue Bouquet. I really do prefer Drip Drops but either is ok. It doesn't have to be NWT, and I don't mind a little defect here or there. Throw some prices at me. Smile I am also willing to do a trade, I have a Timi and Lesli Lana (Eggplant) that has just become way to big for me. I have the stroller attachments, and the changing pad(that was never used). Let me know if anyone has any suggestions, I am open to anything really.

Lots of Hugs,
Katy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kghall.blogspot.com
Jenny0319

Jenny0319

PostSubject: Re: BeTween buy or trade   BeTween buy or trade Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:11 am

there's a DD tween in the pink room for sale
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: BeTween buy or trade   BeTween buy or trade Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Oh shoot! I totally forgot you were looking for one Katy. Sorry Embarassed This is the one Jenny is referring to:

http://www.ju-ju-be.com/PinkRoom/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=78957
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BeTween buy or trade   BeTween buy or trade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BeTween buy or trade
Page 1 of 1