Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******

Go down 
+12
amberorduna
stbismuth9
zzbean
lovemybabies924
momtoheath
aki
butterflyjuju
BayAreaMom
Momof2Boys
mariak
wife&mommy
Maya
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:58 pm

zzbean wrote:
Awwww. That totally takes the fun right out of ordering online :-( And can sometimes totally ruin a perfectly good deal.

Yep...tell me about it Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:44 am

I get SOOOOOO happy when I order things and don't get dinged...
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:46 am

OOOOOHHHH AND I read Spring 2 pre-orders start NEXT week (on the jjb site) But that means they should be starting here soon too!!!! Phew...Too much excitement for one week!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:43 am

zzbean wrote:
I get SOOOOOO happy when I order things and don't get dinged...

Yep, me too!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:44 am

zzbean wrote:
OOOOOHHHH AND I read Spring 2 pre-orders start NEXT week (on the jjb site) But that means they should be starting here soon too!!!! Phew...Too much excitement for one week!!

What you ordering from Spring 2?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:08 am

The Bblack Behave....I am not a HUGE fan of the accessories (or the BeFAb in leather) so I can totally wait to order anything else....but I am still dying for the Behave. What about you? I am guessing the Quicks for sure to add to your collection....Smile
Back to top Go down
QTsmum

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:17 am

So the MB (from spring one) are going to be in stock soon too? I'm just thinking that I need one now!
I need a good baby and mommy swim bag! I have a WB, but I am TERRIFIED that someone will steal it from me in the change room! (sad, huh?!)
Back to top Go down
BayAreaMom

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:52 am

Does anyone know when then Spring1 preorders will ship? And if we will get the discount codes in time to use for a preorder of Spring2? I think Kristin posted that the Spring2 will be delayed until mid-MAy. So I'm guessing there will be enough time. I am not positive I want the black BeHave but if I can use my $15 discount that might make it more reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:57 am

zzbean wrote:
The Bblack Behave....I am not a HUGE fan of the accessories (or the BeFAb in leather) so I can totally wait to order anything else....but I am still dying for the Behave. What about you? I am guessing the Quicks for sure to add to your collection....Smile

The Quicks for sure and a MB in ME. Maybe a DD MB as well.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:00 am

QTsmum wrote:
So the MB (from spring one) are going to be in stock soon too? I'm just thinking that I need one now!
I need a good baby and mommy swim bag! I have a WB, but I am TERRIFIED that someone will steal it from me in the change room! (sad, huh?!)

Yep, I think they got some in today and they're getting more in on Monday.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:01 am

BayAreaMom wrote:
Does anyone know when then Spring1 preorders will ship? And if we will get the discount codes in time to use for a preorder of Spring2? I think Kristin posted that the Spring2 will be delayed until mid-MAy. So I'm guessing there will be enough time. I am not positive I want the black BeHave but if I can use my $15 discount that might make it more reasonable.

Well Maya posted on FB that Spring 1 pre-orders are coming in today and Monday so I'm guessing the will be shipped next week.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:05 am

[quote="Momof2Boys"]
QTsmum wrote:

I dont think that's sad...I think its sad we live in a world where we have to worry about such things Sad
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:08 am

BayAreaMom wrote:

I don't know when S1 ships, but I know LD&D were expecting the shipments yesterday and Monday. I think Maya posted the coupons would be sent out 45 days after the shipment was sent (to account for returns). I didn't hear that S2 was delayed Sad How sad. Maya has everything on pre order right up until she gets the stock in I think....so yeah, I am guessing there would be time to use your pre order coupon on your next pre order. Hope that helps Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:47 am

zzbean wrote:
QTsmum wrote:

I dont think that's sad...I think its sad we live in a world where we have to worry about such things Sad

Yep, exactly Neutral
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:48 am

zzbean wrote:
BayAreaMom wrote:

I don't know when S1 ships, but I know LD&D were expecting the shipments yesterday and Monday. I think Maya posted the coupons would be sent out 45 days after the shipment was sent (to account for returns). I didn't hear that S2 was delayed Sad How sad. Maya has everything on pre order right up until she gets the stock in I think....so yeah, I am guessing there would be time to use your pre order coupon on your next pre order. Hope that helps Smile

Oh geez....I didn't hear about S2 being delayed either. Crud!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:35 am

Is it bad I have already made plans to use my pre-Order coupon, even thought I haven't even received it yet?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:08 am

zzbean wrote:
Is it bad I have already made plans to use my pre-Order coupon, even thought I haven't even received it yet?

No, that's normal PL thinking. Actually, I would be worried if you haven't made any plans Laughing
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:18 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

No, that's normal PL thinking. Actually, I would be worried if you haven't made any plans Laughing

Hahahahaha!!! Glad to know I am perfectly fine then..I will be sure to let my husband know. He will be thrilled....Apparently he thinks I have some sort of problem!!!
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:28 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Hahahahaha!!! Glad to know I am perfectly fine then..I will be sure to let my husband know. He will be thrilled....Apparently he thinks I have some sort of problem!!!

Mine is already spent too!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:58 am

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

ROFL! If he thinks that about you, let him venture into the PR Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 am

momtoheath wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

Mine is already spent too!!!

Just tell him to plug his ears and look elsewhere Laughing
Back to top Go down
momtoheath

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:04 am

LOL!!! PL's have quite the collections in the PR!!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:22 am

That's why you should let him venture in there. Then he'll think that you're not too bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:47 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

THAT is a fabulous idea!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:04 pm

zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:
Momof2Boys wrote:
zzbean wrote:

THAT is a fabulous idea!!! Smile

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******   SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED****** - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPRING 1 2010 JU JU BE PRE-ORDER EXCLUSIVE! *****CLOSED******
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3