Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JJB Preorder question?

Go down 
+2
Momof2Boys
AmyKelley
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AmyKelley

JJB Preorder question? Empty
PostSubject: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:23 am

How soon will we be able to pre-order the new JJB stuff?
bounce My impatience is getting the best of me!LOL

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:54 am

AmyKelley wrote:
How soon will we be able to pre-order the new JJB stuff?
bounce My impatience is getting the best of me!LOL

Thanks!

On Monday, the 15th Wink Just two more days bounce
Back to top Go down
AmyKelley

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:24 am

Ack! 2 very long days!LOL
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:15 am

AmyKelley wrote:
Ack! 2 very long days!LOL

LOL! I guess it is for some. I'm not really wanting anything this time affraid so I guess the wait is not that long for me Laughing I'm waiting for the FBA Wink
Back to top Go down
AmyKelley

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:46 am

I REALLY want a DZ MB to use as a work bag for me!! I also want a DZ FC and quick. My freind Joanne is going to buy my ZZ FC from me once I get the new one. It's a great lunch box for me!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:30 pm

Ah....I see Wink I'm waiting to see the reviews on the MB before I commit to buying one. I will definitely get a DZ Quick to check out the print. If the MB turns out to be a hit, I may get it in DD and ME but that's not till Spring 2 anyway so I'll still have to wait Laughing I don't know......I'm just not excited about Monday's reveal Embarassed I feel so guilty. Does that make me a bad PL? Neutral
Back to top Go down
AmyKelley

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:35 pm

I love the look of DZ, hopefully I love it IRL! Dh is getting me the MB/FC/quick as my bday present since he didn't get me anything b/c I wanted to wait for the reveal!LOL So at least I don't have spend my "sales" $$ to buy it!LOL I rarely buy anything new but since the rpice is in the price range dh approved I actually get to buy something brand new!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:28 pm

What a nice dh you have Very Happy Oh and Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you love all your JJb gifts and since those are from dh, I'm guessing they will be permastash Wink
Back to top Go down
djismith

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:19 pm

I can't wait for Monday! I am getting the MB in Sangria. A Quick in DZ and another not sure what yet.
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 am

I'm getting a DZ Quick too but later.
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:27 am

Don't forget to put your usernames in the orders if you qualify for the pre-order special. And we're doing a gift giveaway for our pre-orderers. See the details in the pre-order special page
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:56 am

Will there be specials for Spring 2 as well Maya? I'm definitely getting an ME and possibly DD MB.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 am

Yes!! Let's talk Spring 2!!!
Are you going to have the Behave???? When will preorders start for Spring 2?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:19 am

LOL! You're too funny! I want to see the Behave IRL.
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:47 am

I am hoping I love it as much as I think I am going to ......

Maya, are you going to carry the Behave?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:29 am

I'm sure you will love it Wink
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:10 am

Yeah....Its a fairly safe bet...If it says JuJuBe on the outside.....You know it's goodness on the inside!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 9:19 pm

I'm liking the Quicks!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 12:29 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
I'm liking the Quicks!

I thought you might Smile Everything revealed today is very pretty Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:58 am

The black/lilac is growing on me! I may just have to get it!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:00 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
The black/lilac is growing on me! I may just have to get it!

Hahaha....Welcome to the dark side Smile Think of how pretty with all those yummy accessories!!
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:04 am

What are you getting from today's reveals?
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:13 am

I would eventually like the Quick AND the Rich....but they are so dark....They remind of fall/winter, so I can totally wait on those (I ordered the Quick and Rich from Spring 1)....but, they are def'n going to have to be added at some point....
What about you?
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:21 am

So you got the DZ Quick and Rich?
I'm definitely getting both Quicks. It just dawned on me........two Quicks would normally cost $30 but this time, it's $60 Shocked Add to that my DD and ME MB Shocked ACK! It's a good thing I'm not getting a BeHave as well. Phew!
Back to top Go down
zzbean

zzbean

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:40 am

Yup!!! Smile I can't wait to get them.
Spring 2 sounds like a big order for you....Add that to the (possible) FBA next week Smile Could be trouble! So far I am just in for the Behave....I can wait on the others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JJB Preorder question?   JJB Preorder question? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JJB Preorder question?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next