Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!

Go down 
+5
seansmom
pinkfrog
jen
BoysNBerry
GatorMommy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GatorMommy

GatorMommy

Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Empty
PostSubject: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:20 am

I liked Cloud Break at first, then I kind of stopped liking it, but now it's growing on me! I ordered a BeQuick in CB, and I hope I like it. Please post pics of bags if you ordered CB!
Back to top Go down
BoysNBerry

BoysNBerry

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:15 pm

I'm still unsure of it... so I agree pics would be great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicnaps.com
jen

jen

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Me too! I wasn't totally crazy about it at first, but I think the BeLish looks really cute so I ordered one! I ordered a BQ too.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:45 pm

it reminds me of sporty stripes so I'm not sure about this print I am going to have to get a better look at it in stores...
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:46 pm

oh but I do have to say that I LOVE it paired with the navy print, I'm usually not a matchy matchy person but those two together look great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jen

jen

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:12 pm

I love the navy! And the CB does look great with it! Smile
Back to top Go down
BoysNBerry

BoysNBerry

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 11:18 pm

ITA, I love NB so much more than I thought I would.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicnaps.com
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:11 am

I'm not normally a plain print type person but navy looks really sharp there is quite a few solid prints I do like but the one's I do have a gorgeous accenting colored interior
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:55 am

I think the CB BeLish is going to be adorable. I want to see one IRL before I buy though. I did order a CB and a NB BQ! Can't wait to get them! Very Happy

I'm a huge Sporty fan so CB was sort of a let down, but it is cute and I'm glad to have it as an option for some of the newer stuff that SS doesn't come on. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:27 pm

I can't wait to get a belish over the summer for ds when he starts school Very Happy He's due for a new lunch bag poor kid lol
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:28 pm

seansmom wrote:
I'm a huge Sporty fan so CB was sort of a let down, but it is cute and I'm glad to have it as an option for some of the newer stuff that SS doesn't come on. Very Happy

just curious how it let you down??? To be it looks almost identical unless there are some pictures I'm missing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:40 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
seansmom wrote:

just curious how it let you down??? To be it looks almost identical unless there are some pictures I'm missing Very Happy

That sorta was the let down...I was excited for a new boyish print....and found it sorta like a revamped Sporty...except at least Sporty has other colors in it. CB is just blues. I guess I was hoping for something other than stripes with colors other than just blue. CB is pretty and a nice option for those of us "tom-boy" mamas but I would like to have choices other than stripes. Wink
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:40 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
seansmom wrote:

That sorta was the let down...I was excited for a new boyish print....and found it sorta like a revamped Sporty...except at least Sporty has other colors in it. CB is just blues. I guess I was hoping for something other than stripes with colors other than just blue. CB is pretty and a nice option for those of us "tom-boy" mamas but I would like to have choices other than stripes. Wink
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:47 pm

seansmom wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
seansmom wrote:

ohhh ok...ya stripes aren't for everyone nor are they figure flattering on some ppl Razz lol
Back to top Go down
AScott83

AScott83

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 6:20 am

I'm really looking forward to my CB Be Light!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:00 pm

I posted SOME pics Smile
We got the Be Quicks NB in today but I didn't have time for pics Sad
Been crazzzzzy

Will try to get some more tomorrow
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
jen

jen

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Holy Crapola! I got my stuff today! That was FAST!! I love the NB and the CB! I really like CB alot more than I thought I would. It's really cute on the BeLish.
Back to top Go down
seansmom

seansmom

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:50 am

Mine is sitting in my mailbox around the block!!! AAhhhh! As soon as the kiddo finishes eating we are SO walking to the mailbox!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:29 am

jen wrote:
Holy Crapola! I got my stuff today! That was FAST!! I love the NB and the CB! I really like CB alot more than I thought I would. It's really cute on the BeLish.

Jen when you get a second would you be able to post some irl photo's please specifically the cb on belish?

thanks so much
Back to top Go down
jen

jen

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:28 pm

pinkfrog wrote:
jen wrote:

Jen when you get a second would you be able to post some irl photo's please specifically the cb on belish?

thanks so much

Sure! I will first thing in the morning. It's out in my truck right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 3:41 am

jen wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:
jen wrote:

thanks so much

Sure! I will first thing in the morning. It's out in my truck right now. Smile

great thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
writing_mama

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:26 am

I'm a fan. I have a DS that's 2 and a new one on the way in a month. I have a navy double stroller and a snap n go with my infant seat (various shades of blue) so it works well with everything. I'd love to get a BeSet pack in CB but it doesn't seem to be offered Sad
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:25 am

anyone care to post picture of thier cloud break belicious in the IRL gallery please?

Yes someone told me about the JJB pink room having pictures posted but for the life of me I can't find it

Thanks
Back to top Go down
hildie

hildie

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:49 pm

I am going to order a BeLish in CB to try it out. I want to like it b/c I love sporty stripes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.parentteachercoach.com/   http://mommy-mentor.blogspo
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 12:20 am

Sporty was actually one of my faves too.
Did it ever come in the quicks?
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!   Cloud Break is starting to grow on me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloud Break is starting to grow on me!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next