Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SOLD!!! Please Delete

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkfrog

SOLD!!! Please Delete Empty
PostSubject: SOLD!!! Please Delete   SOLD!!! Please Delete Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:28 am

Hello selling my ME Be Rich its in excellent condition no rips or tears. No stains or marks that I can see of its been well loved and cared for. Comes from a smoke free pet free home

If you don't like my price make me an offer the worst I can do is say no Very Happy

Small Print - the ME Be Rich needs a wash...I am afraid to wash it out of fear of it bleeding or getting ruined so I'm leaving this up to the buyer...it is mainly dirty around the edges and inside the coin part...I took pic's but they aren't showing up otherwise its in perfect condition and I also have the tags with it if you would like them

$28 + shipping Now REDUCED to $25 + shipping

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/pinkfrog101/ME%20Be%20Rich/front.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/pinkfrog101/ME%20Be%20Rich/back.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/pinkfrog101/ME%20Be%20Rich/inside.jpg

Thanks

Last edited by pinkfrog on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!! Please Delete   SOLD!!! Please Delete Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:01 am

Sooooo pretty! Someone buy this beauty!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!! Please Delete   SOLD!!! Please Delete Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:54 am

and here I was getting all excited thinking someone was interested in it...I'm not having any luck selling this Sad
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!! Please Delete   SOLD!!! Please Delete Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:04 am

pinkfrog wrote:
and here I was getting all excited thinking someone was interested in it...I'm not having any luck selling this Sad

Oh no...I'm sorry. Ok this is the last time replying to this thread. I hope it sells soon.
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!! Please Delete   SOLD!!! Please Delete Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:09 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
pinkfrog wrote:

Oh no...I'm sorry. Ok this is the last time replying to this thread. I hope it sells soon.

your too funny lol!
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!! Please Delete   SOLD!!! Please Delete Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:09 am

*** BUMP***
Back to top Go down
pinkfrog

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!! Please Delete   SOLD!!! Please Delete Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:05 am

*** BUMP ***

new info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOLD!!! Please Delete   SOLD!!! Please Delete Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOLD!!! Please Delete
Page 1 of 1