Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your must have baby item?

Go down 
+7
Calideedle
awhitesi
~Snoopy~
twins+2
Momof2Boys
QTsmum
zzbean
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zzbean

zzbean

What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:05 am

Smile I dont actually have twins...I meant super handy for those that do...I could not imagine having to feed two babies at the exact same time and have such respect and admiration for mommies of multiples....You are amazing!!! Smile How old are your twins?
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 am

they turned one on feb 17, but they were born 2 months early so i think they still look like babies
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:28 am

I agree with pp! I don't know know how moms of multiples do it. Kudos to you!
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 am

This might be obvious, but diapers and wipes! What would we do without those Wink Pacifiers is a close second Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:41 am

awhitesi wrote:
This might be obvious, but diapers and wipes! What would we do without those Wink Pacifiers is a close second Very Happy

LOL! You crack me up Alyssa! What would we do without those indeed Laughing
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:27 am

Momof2Boys wrote:
awhitesi wrote:

LOL! You crack me up Alyssa! What would we do without those indeed Laughing

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Calideedle

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:26 pm

A Sling!

Besides that we never used a Crib, any gear or pacifier/bottle. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:51 am

Calideedle wrote:
A Sling!

Besides that we never used a Crib, any gear or pacifier/bottle. Laughing

I could never get a sling to work for either of my boys Neutral
My boys hated the crib. Wanted nothing to do with it from the time they were two weeks old.
Back to top Go down
themommaduck

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:15 am

I'm a big fan of the boppy!! Great for propping babies as newborns, for tummy time when they're bigger, for learning to sit... and for nursing!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:42 am

themommaduck wrote:
I'm a big fan of the boppy!! Great for propping babies as newborns, for tummy time when they're bigger, for learning to sit... and for nursing!! Smile

Oh I forgot about the boppy! Definitely helpful for learning to sit Wink
Back to top Go down
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:51 am

themommaduck wrote:

I loved the boppy for nursing at first! My grandma made a really large one and it was perfect post partum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:09 pm

awhitesi wrote:
themommaduck wrote:

I loved the boppy for nursing at first! My grandma made a really large one and it was perfect post partum Very Happy

My SIL gave me one and we still use it even though we're done bfing Wink
Back to top Go down
mommaof5plus

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:24 am

oh that's a really difficult queastion!! different items for different purposes, A & A swaddling blankets to help the baby sleep better, all cozy and tight without overheating, Bosom Baby nursing pillow to make nursing that much more comfortable for both babe and me, our playpen to keep baby safe and out of the reach of our other children, some really good teethers for baby to play with/chew on, a baltic amber teething necklace for helping with the pain of imms and teething (and on MY headaches!), a klean kanteen (or two) to have with me where ever we may go, so that I can have my water while I'm nursing babe, Halo sleepsacks for when the babe has outgrown the swaddling stage, gumdrop pacifiers(just because!) onesies, we love halo, and baby kaed onesies, and babylegs, and robeez, and a moby wrap, and a great stroller (still working on that one....hoping to get a bumbleride Indie!) a good chair to sit in and nurse (or bottle feed if that's what you're doing) and cuddle your baby, this could be a glider or a lazy boy or just a big comfy chair!! ooh if you're nursing, glamourmom tanktops are AMAZING, and mommy necklaces for baby to twiddle with, so that you're not getting pinched and scratched up! plenty of burp cloths (I prefer kushies flat diapers) a snuggly blanket(we love our saranoni) and cloth diapers!!!!
Back to top Go down
crazyflwr

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:24 am

Nuk pacifier! my baby loves hers!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Maya
Admin
Maya

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:56 am

hahahaha, my friend saw this and said her MUST HAVE would be a flask.... when all else fails at least her lack of being sober will save HER day lololol

She's totally kidding and in the meantime is enjoying her humor too much to come up with her must have Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com
awhitesi

awhitesi

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:03 am

Maya wrote:
hahahaha, my friend saw this and said her MUST HAVE would be a flask.... when all else fails at least her lack of being sober will save HER day lololol

She's totally kidding and in the meantime is enjoying her humor too much to come up with her must have Smile

LOL!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your must have baby item?   What is your must have baby item? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your must have baby item?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2