Little Dudes and Divas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come chat about Diaper Bags, Accessories and have the best fun making wonderful friends! And what's better? Win FREE stuff!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???

Go down 
+7
stbismuth9
Hodgkiss1122
mariak
Momof2Boys
lynn4
QTsmum
mamatojj
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Momof2Boys

What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:20 am

Are you a matchy matchy person? Do your accessories have to match your bags?
If you're not particular, I suggest the brown/champagne or cinnamon/champagne Wink
Both of those would look good with your BRB or BP Wink
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:18 am

thanks I used to be matchy since my mom is a matchy matchy person my mom is the kind of person how has to match the shampoo with the color of the tile, but with 4 kids have decided not to worry to match anything
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 am

How do you match shampoo with the color of the tile? LOL! I never knew that was even possible Laughing
Back to top Go down
twins+2

twins+2

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:55 am

you can just imagen how she is about your purse matching the color of your shoes.
i am thinking about buying a couple of ju ju be´s and sell them here in chihuahua i don´t know if i can do that since i don´t own a store it will be at my house i can invite my friends so they can get familiar with the diaper bags i think i need to ask maya maybe she can help
Back to top Go down
Momof2Boys

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:03 am

Anybody can sell JJBs although you're probably better off contacting JJB directly to find out how. Good luck though. I hope it works out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???   What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment??? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you ordering for the new Spring 1 Shipment???
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3